a pussy waiting to get fucked.

It is true that you get what you pay for.
I wish this was true, I'd drop a 100 bucks a vial for pharma gear every time.
The best gear I've used so far was $25 a vial, but I've also gotten mediocre gear for $25 a vial.
Paul, if you've got a line on expensive pharma, please shoot me a PM.
If you need a line on cheap, hit or miss UGL, shoot me a PM... lol.
I did bloods yesterday, I'll know in a week just how good my cheap stuff is.

The bottom line is this, who will you trust with your safety, a friend or folks like astro or titan. No way. I would rather trust a friend when I am looking for a cycle.

I wish this was true, I'd drop a 100 bucks a vial for pharma gear every time.
The best gear I've used so far was $25 a vial, but I've also gotten mediocre gear for $25 a vial.
Paul, if you've got a line on expensive pharma, please shoot me a PM.
If you need a line on cheap, hit or miss UGL, shoot me a PM... lol.
I did bloods yesterday, I'll know in a week just how good my cheap stuff is.
As a genersl rule. Did you know the source well, if not that isn't what I'm referring to bro, but even then there is a question with powder that your friend uses

Sorry bum gear brother.

But how many of us have real friends that sell steroids. Its almost like stockholm syndrome, you buy some gear that gives you results and doesn't kill you and you feel like you've got an attachment to your source. I'm pretty happy with my src, but I don't let myself get too attached. He's just my drug dealer.
I would rather trust a friend when I am looking for a cycle

The main point I'm trying to make, is that would you rather do biz with someone you know and trust or a public source.

But how many of us have real friends that sell steroids. Its almost like stockholm syndrome, you buy some gear that gives you results and doesn't kill you and you feel like you've got an attachment to your source. I'm pretty happy with my src, but I don't let myself get too attached. He's just my drug dealer.
That could take some time. Meeting people you can trust isn't done over night. I do know people who I would trust.

BP, are you suggesting that an online relationship like some here have w/ MWhore and NPhat should be considered a friendship and give a sense of security? Keeping it real, I don't trust those guys any more than I would any other source. They are all criminals, drug dealers and black market businessmen.

The bottom line is this, who will you trust with your safety, a friend or folks like astro or titan. No way. I would rather trust a friend when I am looking for a cycle.
If your friend+steroid dealer tells you his products are accurately dosed yet does not test his raws or final product, you have no reason to trust him. He is exploiting the friendship to make a sale. It doesn't get much worse than that.

However, if your friend is honest - tells you he doesn't perform analytical testing, he can't be certain about the quality of his raw powder (and consequently his final product), admits he is only doing the best he can and he gives you the product at cost - then he may very well be doing his best to be a friend.

If you are one of several dozen "friends" that are buying AAS from him, then you are deluding yourself to think this arrangement is best described as a friendship.

What I am saying is that I trust my friend+steroid dealer will have comparable to any ugl. I say this because I trust my gear.

Considering the problems we have had, I don't know what the mystery is.

Does anyone hear actually believe you will do better with a public source.

I have been saying all along that I would not as a rule expect better, but from experience, I don't think you could do worse than sources we have had in our ugl.

May be you are questioning my judgment as far as trust is concerned, but there are degrees of trust. Never trust someone to deliver more than you can reasonably expect that person to deliver.

Considering the problems we have had, I don't know what the mystery is.

Does anyone hear actually believe you will do better with a public source.

You do realize that's just another way of saying what I said, don't you?

"There's no reason to believe product quality will be better with a public source"

IS THE SAME as saying

"There's no reason to believe product quality will be better with a private source"

The only reason to believe a product is higher quality is if it's verified by the use of analytical testing.

You do realize that's just another way of saying what I said, don't you?

"There's no reason to believe product quality will be better with a public source"

IS THE SAME as saying

"There's no reason to believe product quality will be better with a private source"

And where did the "private source" get his gear/raws ?? Most likely : The Internet...

May be you are questioning my judgment as far as trust is concerned, but there are degrees of trust. Never trust someone to deliver more than you can reasonably expect that person to deliver.
I have no doubt that you may completely trust the intentions of your friend. He may have nothing but the best intentions in the world to deliver what he promises. But intentions do not guarantee quality of product. Analytical testing does. That's the only guarantee.

Then there is no disagreement. I don't post names for sources because I don't want to encourage anyone to use any particular source

I'm telling how i see things. It is my honest option. And I believe I am correct.

Alot of the so called vets are the ones with the bullshit. Just because you've been here awhile really doesn't mean shit and that's proved to me the short time I've been here.
The vets I know look out for the members. It wasn't s perfect systrm and that Is why we are not using it.
Who are the vets you are referring to?

Private sources most likely get their raw the same place as the other public sourced.

How many times have we seen vetted sources on this board have to find a new raw source?

I dont know how purchasing powder works but I assume its just like any other class3, I remember when I was a hoodlum I would go to my contacts room and he would have different quality at different prices. I assume its the same with this as well, someone mentioned that before ord good powder was available. So iam going to go out on a limb and say that same product is around, if your in the know.