a pussy waiting to get fucked.

how about a mega thread with a list consisting of all UGL's and affiliated usernames that have ever scammed, selectively scammed, or been found to be bunk
That is the same as no list at all. That would include everyone on the quality control issue alone.

I would like to add a time limit relavant to a month or two. That is to evaluate the current stock.
Good ugls go bad fast and as you know. bloods are often done months after preping your cycle. Most keep several cycles on hand. I like to keep a backup for my back up.

Okay I guess that something productive came of this.

The scarface, Tony Montana, was sarcasm that didn't work very well.

I do apologize for this lapse of judgement. It will not happen again

How about you get the fuck out? See how that works. You act like you own this place. Fucking Internet hero. I'm gonna be here whether you like it or not.

As a matter of fact.....(JB is voted #1 or #2 in Likes month after month)

PS - I suggest you go troll somewhere else "Athlete" , its not working here for you...

Okay I guess that something productive came of this.

The scarface, Tony Montana, was sarcasm that didn't work very well.

I do apologize for this lapse of judgement. It will not happen again
Don't fret, big guy...you done nothing wrong :)

@hotdog I'm not so sure. The one advantage we had was a welcoming party waiting for a scam. I do think we are a softer target.

I don't have a answer. That is why I started the thread. Unfortunately the manner in which I approached it ,detracted from the message.

I feel the main problem with the scoc was with expectations. All sources are going to have problems. We tried to make ugl gear pharm grade. It will not happen, or at least I haven't seen it.

But no it didn't get us better gear and was not effective in that respect, and for that reason, we did away with it.

For the record, home brew is the best I can come up with and I have said so before. At least a homebrewer knows you. So I'm not down on members using homebrew made by other members.

I do think it is best to treat any source that posts on the board be vetted in the same way, or we have no credibility.

I feel the main problem with the scoc was with expectations. All sources are going to have problems. We tried to make ugl gear pharm grade. It will not happen, or at least I haven't seen it.

There was never any good reason to expect new pop-up sources, as a group, would produce higher quality gear than sources than have been established for longer than a year.

For the record, home brew is the best I can come up with and I have said so before. At least a homebrewer knows you. So I'm not down on members using homebrew made by other members.

There was never any good reason to expect private/secret sources/gymrats who homebrew, as a group, would produce higher quality gear than sources than have been established for longer than a year.

If you now think welcoming unknown new sources to MESO to be approved by the SCOC was a bad idea, then welcoming private/secret sources/gymrats to sell gear on MESO is far worse; members operate on a double standard when it comes to these sources resulting in far less scrutiny.

It's a step in the wrong direction.

If you want to know how to make MESO worse, then you have your answer.

Can anyone give an example of a bad src that slipped through the hazing and is ripping people off? I just don't see it.
Hammer seems average
One pharma seems average
MH was here before the SCOC was pushed to the curb, has some issues, but is still average
Nandro was a reseller of average gear, but he got run off for speaking poor english
Nophat, haven't heard any complaints on him.
Did I miss anyone?

That is the same as no list at all. That would include everyone on the quality control issue alone.
the small board i frequent has a megathread for busting bad UGL's and scamming members or bad reps. its quite useful. someone has a bad experience with a rep or source, its put on the list so people know to avoid it.

people like Karl still sling their bullshit even though most know to stay away, but obviously people like them still rake in enough suckers to keep afloat.

the small board i frequent has a megathread for busting bad UGL's and scamming members or bad reps. its quite useful. someone has a bad experience with a rep or source, its put on the list so people know to avoid it.

people like Karl still sling their bullshit even though most know to stay away, but obviously people like them still rake in enough suckers to keep afloat.

Roman, is it moderated at all?

How are competing labs prevented from just posting false negative reports on their competition?

Just curious how that works...

Roman, is it moderated at all?

How are competing labs prevented from just posting false negative reports on their competition?

Just curious how that works...
it is a small board with less than half a dozen sponsors. not all of the sponsors are top notch, in fact some are pretty bad, but blood work is posted in the sponsor's thread and on their banner for everyone to see. so lets say this is a banner:

Board Sponsor: XY Labs ----
Blood report: 500mg = 3200 ng/dl ----
Labmax: Unverified ----

if a sponsor, rep, or simply a new/unknown member were to post a good or bad blood report, obviously it would be taken with a grain of salt, and the former two would probably be disregarded all together. its a decent system, but it's not without its faults. the purpose is to provide the boards members with information and nail down reputable sources. the main drawback is that it takes guinea pigs, and people are going to take a hit if they go out on a limb to be the first to try a source and get burned with bunk stuff. but it only takes one, and then the whole community knows to stay away. here's a screen of part of the mega thread

7qFVQVR.jpg

If they keep it off the board, how can that be a problem for anyone? As far as quality is concerned, I don't think either is of a higher quality than the other.
The only advstsge I see is that you know that source

If they keep it off the board, how can that be a problem for anyone? As far as quality is concerned, I don't think either is of a higher quality than the other.
The only advstsge I see is that you know that source

Can anyone give an example of a bad src that slipped through the hazing and is ripping people off? I just don't see it.
Hammer seems average
One pharma seems average
MH was here before the SCOC was pushed to the curb, has some issues, but is still average
Nandro was a reseller of average gear, but he got run off for speaking poor english
Nophat, haven't heard any complaints on him.
Did I miss anyone?
Nobody slipped through, and fr o m my perspective, that was part of the problem. No ugl here has lived up to expectations. When that happens over and over, at some point in time, you have to consider those expectations and decide if they are realistic. It is true that you get what you pay for.

BP, what's up with the title? You've been the leading opponent of profanity on Meso but that thread title is about as profane as you can get. That isn't meant to be a criticism as much as an observation.
One thing I would like to clear up, and that is that I was not directing my use of profane language at any one here.

I don't think it is productive when there Is a disagreement to settle.

A good example is what took place last summer with K and members of this board.