a pussy waiting to get fucked.

Good post Ozzy. I heard this dude say in another thread, this forum has 5% knowledge and 95% bullshit (or something to that effect). So what does that say about your life that you choose to participate on a board you don't respect and act like an asshole? It's pretty fucking pathetic...

I just wish the real world could be more like Meso. Too many dumb people reproducing. At least here only the strong survive. Maybe we can call Meso Eugenics at its finest.

@Big_paul what exactly is it that you are looking for? You've started similar threads and have been presented with good insight, suggestions, ideas, approaches for tackling the problem. It is more than enough for any self-directed, self-motivated individual to use in their quest to make sense of the underground.

If you are looking for a moderated and structured approach - well, that's a little challenging on an unmoderated, uncensored forum.

Rather than this being a liability, it is MESO's greatest asset.

I think I've suggested a good approach. It seems like most may not really give a fuck about my suggestions.

But I'm the only one to blame. If I think my ideas are as good as I think, I need to sell them and convince others of their merit and build a larger enough consensus to impact the community.

You can't organize the black market.
Exactly. What you see on MESO is the most accurate characterization of the state of the AAS black market anywhere on the Internet.

Practically ever other AAS-related forum does its best to sanitize the AAS black market and make members feel increasingly comfortable about buying steroids; many of the open source forums take it a step further and not only make members comfortable about buying steroids but also driving/funneling members to specific sources. If you look at these forums, everything about them is designed to encourage and promote sales by making members feel totally at ease with the decision to buy AAS.

MESO does the opposite. The truth is you shouldn't feel comfortable. The more questions you are free to ask, the more scrutiny you are permitted, the more you recognize that the AAS black market isn't a pretty place. But given the criminalization of non-medical AAS use, everyone is just trying to make the most of a bad situation. We should never allow truth to be a casualty in pursuit of that goal.

How about you get the fuck out? See how that works. You act like you own this place. Fucking Internet hero. I'm gonna be here whether you like it or not.
Fine. Stay and expect turbulence, no respect and no credibility at every turn. You're off to a great start. LMAO!

Fine. Stay and expect turbulence, no respect and no credibility at every turn. You're off to a great start. LMAO!
Oh no my life is over... Funny thing is, I've had more inbox messages from older members telling me to not listen to a couple of you who have posted in this thread. Real tight community ya got here.

Oh no my life is over... Funny thing is, I've had more inbox messages from older members telling me to not listen to a couple of you who have posted in this thread. Real tight community ya got here.

HAHAHA! Your life may not be over but any chance at a decent rep here is. This IS a tight community. @Ozzy619 @ironwill1951 and @johnnyBALLZ are some of the few guys I trust here. They also contribute to this community and help other members out both in the open and behind the scenes. They are part of the tight community we have here. You may have felt disrespected and that is fine. But you sure acted like a little chump about it. My advice to you is just to drop your current handle as it means nothing. Create a new one and come back with a different approach, or just simply don't come back at all.

I hear the sound of a baby crying...and that's you!

Your inbox is blowing up because you been caught trolling.

@Big_paul what exactly is it that you are looking for? You've started similar threads and have been presented with good insight, suggestions, ideas, approaches for tackling the problem. It is more than enough for any self-directed, self-motivated individual to use in their quest to make sense of the underground.

If you are looking for a moderated and structured approach - well, that's a little challenging on an unmoderated, uncensored forum.

I think I've suggested a good approach. It seems like most may not really give a fuck about my suggestions.

But I'm the only one to blame. If I think my ideas are as good as I think, I need to sell them and convince others of their merit and build a larger enough consensus to impact the community.

@Big_paul, I've been somewhat baffled your constant posts lamenting the sad state of Meso. I don't see it that way. It's working as it should, considering the nature of our world. We have structure in our members. It can be raucous and ugly at times, but so is life.

The organization you keep hinting at only leads to controls that are polar opposite of the original purpose of this forum. Free, uncensored, or controlled content by anyone. It can be tedious, amusing, informative and ugly, but I'll take it over any type of censorship. Sources are at risk to be exposed here more than any other board. It's not perfect, but neither is the real world.

I love what youve done Millard. Not only how its an open forum, but all the info that Meso provides. I was
I got excited when I read this title...disappointed there's no pics tho :(

Youre welcome :)

Attachments

• tumblr_mys56cRtcz1s6nglvo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mys56cRtcz1s6nglvo1_1280.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 45
I prefer a forum that's self-moderating where the members help keep things from getting out of control as it shows that there are people with some decency.

Much respect to Millard and his small staff for making Meso an open forum.

you are really an idiot.. that is a hell of a statement for someone to make that has only been here for 30 days.
maybe all of us older guys should just shut up and hang on every word you say because you have been here thirty days and have all the vast knowledge you learn in a month ...
Lol you caught that. Thought a lively thread was in order. And who better thsn tony Montana. :)