a pussy waiting to get fucked.

Thank you @Ozzy619 @MindlessWork It's nothing more than commitment to a principle. MESO is fortunate that this attracts like-minded individuals who make the most of the freedom this environment provides.

BP, what's up with the title? You've been the leading opponent of profanity on Meso but that thread title is about as profane as you can get. That isn't meant to be a criticism as much as an observation.

The use of profane and insulting language has no place here or on any other board.

. Lets clean it up some and try to communicate intelligently. Folks will take us more seriously and it will be a better reflection on us and our board.

I only speak one language and a couple years ago I decided I should learn to use it effectively. Most of my life Mf is how I ended every sentence I spoke. We are more convincing if we speak proper English.

I have been visiting other boards and have heard a lot of negative comments about meso, our board. The most common is that is that we are internet tough guys, talking shit, using profane and insulting language.

BP, what's up with the title. You've been the leading opponent of profanity on Meso but that thread title is about as profane as you can get. That isn't meant to be a criticism as much as an observation.
He's just venting, bro. I can tell he means no offense to the fine people we have, and is directing it at the shills and trolls we've had breezing in lately.

I started this thread to see what people thought. Nothing else.

Hoe do you channel Tony Montana with out profanity.

I started this thread to see what people thought. Nothing else.

Hoe do you channel Tony Montana with out profanity.

No worries brother, just a shill troll happened to wander in and start crap so the big guns blew it out of the water.

Hey brother I really didn't intend for that to be taken seriously. CBS you are absolutely correct. My apologies. Just a bad joke.

Hey brother I really didn't intend for that to be taken seriously. CBS you are absolutely correct. My apologies. Just a bad joke.
Don't sweat it...you are a cool poster, and there's times you need to vent :)

Yes I tell people who are disrespectful that they're full of shit and they get mad. Easy as that. I don't care if I make friends or not on here. A forum is for information not long term friendships. I give respect when someone posts something informative.
Websites and books are for information... forums are for the exchange of ideas and making friends... my best friend and training partner I met on meso and countless others. The fact that you are just using this place like a condom makes me happy- you will be gone soon. I only lament the fact that if you were to die unexpectedly in a horrible and painful way nobody knows you, so they couldn't tell the board. Hearing that would make my week fuckhead.

Last edited:
How about you get the fuck out? See how that works. You act like you own this place. Fucking Internet hero. I'm gonna be here whether you like it or not.
You have experience being where you aren't wanted- I am sure it is your life story.

No need for apologies, BP. Like I said, it was just an observation, not a criticism. Truth is, I didn't catch the Scarface link until you pointed it out.

"I ain't going anywhere. I'll be here as long as I want. You can't make me go anywhere, and I'll stay here and make all of you miserable. Get use to me being here."

That post is usually made by trolls shortly before they go away for good.:rolleyes:

I have wandered into a lot of different bars in my time. The ones I didn't like? I paid for my drink, left quietly, and went to the next place with a tacky neon sign in the window, and women with equally tacky hair. The one thing I didn't do was continue hanging out there continually - over and over - telling the bartender and his patrons that I thought they all sucked, and that 95% of them were assholes. I always figured only a 100% complete asshole hung out at a place they considered to be 95% assholes.

"I ain't going anywhere. I'll be here as long as I want. You can't make me go anywhere, and I'll stay here and make all of you miserable. Get use to me being here."

That post is usually made by trolls shortly before they go away for good.:rolleyes:

I have wandered into a lot of different bars in my time. The ones I didn't like? I paid for my drink, left quietly, and went to the next place with a tacky neon sign in the window, and women with equally tacky hair. The one thing I didn't do was continue hanging out there continually - over and over - telling the bartender and his patrons that I thought they all sucked, and that 95% of them were assholes. I always figured only a 100% complete asshole hung out at a place they considered to be 95% assholes.
Where do you all get these percentages so precise like you are making quantitative analyses of Meso trolls and shit?
Is there a labmax or MS test that detect shills now or something?

I'm 106% Virgin bra get it right
I think you're just 95% shill/troll/dickrider and have a 100% of free time to be engaging in these arguments calling everybody names like you're so cool for it and then complaining about people being dicks

I think you're just 95% shill/troll/dickrider and have a 100% of free time to be engaging in these arguments calling everybody names like you're so cool for it and then complaining about people being dicks
Kinda contradicting there sir seeing as you just called me three different names and posted about 4 times in a row :/

l

Its only a matter of time until I get 86ed from my favorite bars :( Im the only person I know to get banned from the world famous Adelitas in Tijuana. Good thing when I drink I hide my phone, not trying to add Meso to that list.