A source of peptides

Talk about what? Honest question. You’re not supposed to know beforehand that I’m testing your product.
If you are my customer, we shall have many talks during the order process, and I'm neither some bad guy who came here to scam you. What we need is long-run business. If you don't want me to have some imagined fear then why would you hide the test thing while we are talking. I mean it's a natural part of the process, and I said we could accept the test cost on the products. The boss promised. No worries

1729760367688.webp
Many kinds of Raw Powders are in stock. Packed in plastic and aluminum packs. Customized packing available. Please contact me for designs.
WAPP: +86 15589338165

If you are my customer, we shall have many talks during the order process, and I'm neither some bad guy who came here to scam you. What we need is long-run business. If you don't want me to have some imagined fear then why would you hide the test thing while we are talking. I mean it's a natural part of the process, and I said we could accept the test cost on the products. The boss promised. No worries
No, that’s not how it works. You don’t get a heads up that I’m going to be testing your products. I don’t know you from a hole in the wall. And no, I don’t trust you. Who’s to say you don’t send me a loaded product to test well, then send shit to everyone who orders now because you had a good test? Blind tests are the only way to go. You won’t do much business here otherwise.

Seems like a misunderstanding. Of course the source shouldn't know who is testing what as @youwhat? suggested below. That's the point of a blind test.

No, that’s not how it works. You don’t get a heads up that I’m going to be testing your products. I don’t know you from a hole in the wall. And no, I don’t trust you. Who’s to say you don’t send me a loaded product to test well, then send shit to everyone who orders now because you had a good test? Blind tests are the only way to go. You won’t do much business here otherwise.

Makes sense. So how can we start please?

Back