A source of peptides

Bunch of raws testing, low purity GH, and a test showing an odd concentration of SEMA that appears to already be reconstituted. Where are the tests for things that most people are interested in buying like finished peptides, finished oils, stuff like that?

It's good that you have some tests, but where are the tests for the majority of things people will buy?

What is your policy for blind testing by customers who buy your products?
Hi UncleBuns, sorry for bothering you, I remember you advised me before, and we are planning to do more Janoshil reports to get better promotion here, could you please list some product names for me? Thank you very much.

Hi sir have you checked the prices? And as for the other issue, the Janoshik reports, could you please suggest what else can we test except the ones I uploaded? Thank you
I see the marked up Excel file thing I sent you but that's hard to decipher where is the updated price list? The one you linked before in the private bin is broke

Hi UncleBuns, sorry for bothering you, I remember you advised me before, and we are planning to do more Janoshil reports to get better promotion here, could you please list some product names for me? Thank you very much.
I would start with common finished products

AAS:

Test C
Test E
Mast E
Primo E
Tren A
Bold U

Peptides:

Semaglutide
Tirzepatide
Higher dosed vials GH w/dimer test
BPC
TB 500
HCG

Orals:

Orals need a 3 tablet/capsule variance test

Oxandrolone
Stanzolol
Anadrol
Dianabol
Tadalafil

Showing some initial tests for common products is a start and needed for people to consider buying from you. If you really want customers you need to offer reimbursement or at least store credit for buyers to blind test purchased products. Member tests is really how you prove yourself as a good vendor.

If you really want customers you need to offer reimbursement or at least store credit for buyers to blind test purchased products. Member tests is really how you prove yourself as a good vendor.

Please be sure to differentiate reimbursement vs store credit.

If the tests are not good, the customer won't want store credit to order more bunk gear. They'd rather be refunded for the gear and testing costs.

@AuxilabCN does this seem unreasonable for your business model?

It requires a lot of trust on both ends. I understand this and if you say no because of the possibility of scamming I understand that too.

Back