AA - What is this?

WeightLossBurn

I am looking to start dieting again, as I put on some lean muscle. I typically get my peptides from AA, but am open to other recommendations. Have any of you experienced any of the products below? How did you like it and what was the dosage? If you experienced multiple products, which one was best for weight loss and curbing the appetite?

CJC (NO DAC) 2MG
GC-1 (SOBETIROME)
GHRP 2 5MG
GHRP 6 5MG
HGH-FRAG (176-191) 5MG
IGF-DES 1MG
IGF-LR3 1MG
IPAMORELIN 2MG
MOTS-c 10MG
PEG-MGF 2MG
Prami

I am looking to start dieting again, as I put on some lean muscle. I typically get my peptides from AA, but am open to other recommendations. Have any of you experienced any of the products below? How did you like it and what was the dosage? If you experienced multiple products, which one was best for weight loss and curbing the appetite?

CJC (NO DAC) 2MG
GC-1 (SOBETIROME)
GHRP 2 5MG
GHRP 6 5MG
HGH-FRAG (176-191) 5MG
IGF-DES 1MG
IGF-LR3 1MG
IPAMORELIN 2MG
MOTS-c 10MG
PEG-MGF 2MG
Prami
None of them.
Tirzepatide and/or Semaglutide are what you need.

CJC (NO DAC) 2MG
GC-1 (SOBETIROME)
GHRP 2 5MG
GHRP 6 5MG
HGH-FRAG (176-191) 5MG
IGF-DES 1MG
IGF-LR3 1MG
IPAMORELIN 2MG
MOTS-c 10MG
PEG-MGF 2MG
Prami
I’ve used

IGF1 LR3- effective, noticeable effect acutely and long term-

Acutely it produces a pump I often notice that doesn’t require any sets to activate. A warm up set gets me to full pump. It’s of an interesting character and sensation that I haven’t noticed with other things that also enhance pump, but over multiple sets. Unlike LR3 which happens Right away when injected bilaterally into the muscle, even before training. And it’s odd how even a warmup set brings the muscle hardness sensation to 100%. Blood glucose runs about 7-10points lower regardless of dose while training.

After 24 hours everything muscle belly wise is noticeably more full and bubbly looking. I don’t get an effect this strong from anything else really.

Freakish level gains for me personally in the 7-8 vials/cycles I’ve used of it.

my personal favorite for growth. 25-100mcg. 25-50 is my usual, i up to 75 toward the end of my cycle of it which I go by the vial then I switch to PEG-MGF

PEG MGF- no noticeable effect in the short term. Long term not sure either but giving it a go. Not sure what I should notice. Maybe more endurance meaning less rep drop off after each successive set( true for LR3 also) but I’m new to using this peptide. I’ve had 2 of the vials without vacuums- they reconstituted perfectly clear so I used them anyways. Never had this vacuum issue with any of their other products just PEG-MGF. I bought all of them in a short time span I’m guysong from the same batch.

Ipamorelin/CJC No DAC- flushing sensation when injecting. I didn’t use this combo very much.

I’ve used a bunch of other stuff from them. Good experience with all of them.

Semaglutide is what I would recommend for appetite. Nothing came close to this/ was a game changer. I’m tolerant to stimulants so I don’t get as much reduction from
Them anymore.

Thanks brother, this is the type of knowledgeable response I had been searching for.

On the IGF, how often do you use it? Daily? Every other day? What do you stack it with? HGH?

Also, I typically add 2.5ml of BAC water to their tiny vials to use them. Do you do the same? If so, at 1 mg total, if you used 50 mcg, that 1/25 of the 2.5ml, or 1/8 ml (hard to measure). Or do you make it easier on yourself and simply move the IGF to a bigger vial?

I've been using their Sema for a while now. Effective and cost effective. I upgraded to 1mg for the week earlier today. I think I grew out of 0.5 mg.

I’ve used

IGF1 LR3- effective, noticeable effect acutely and long term-

Acutely it produces a pump I often notice that doesn’t require any sets to activate. A warm up set gets me to full pump. It’s of an interesting character and sensation that I haven’t noticed with other things that also enhance pump, but over multiple sets. Unlike LR3 which happens Right away when injected bilaterally into the muscle, even before training. And it’s odd how even a warmup set brings the muscle hardness sensation to 100%. Blood glucose runs about 7-10points lower regardless of dose while training.

After 24 hours everything muscle belly wise is noticeably more full and bubbly looking. I don’t get an effect this strong from anything else really.

Freakish level gains for me personally in the 7-8 vials/cycles I’ve used of it.
Interesting. How much did the vials contain? 1mg? I keep hearing they go bad fast after mixing.

Does it cause any sub-q water retention like HGH or is the fullness all in muscles?

These dosages you did per body part? 100mcg+100mcg for example?

I personally don't. I think @HB_22 has though.
Yea. I will link my post about it.

If there are any more questions after reading, feel free to ask here.

Interesting. How much did the vials contain? 1mg? I keep hearing they go bad fast after mixing.

Does it cause any sub-q water retention like HGH or is the fullness all in muscles?

These dosages you did per body part? 100mcg+100mcg for example?
1 mg each vial.

I would use 25mcg( 12.5mcg each side) to
75 mcg (37.5mcg each side )mcg. Most common doses used are 50-75mcg total and I would split those into half for each side.

I don’t get subQ water retention from either hgh or LR3 personally. Just fullness

You have any experience with Liraglutide? I might get a prescription from my primary doc for it, so it'd be super cheap. Just curious how it stacks up against Tirz/Sema.
I have. I thought it was effective. Very similar to sema, just daily. Which wasn't bad because the pin is so thin.

You have any experience with Liraglutide? I might get a prescription from my primary doc for it, so it'd be super cheap. Just curious how it stacks up against Tirz/Sema.
I had it prescribed to me and was very disappointed. It didn't do anything and I used more than 3mg per day which is a huge dosage. Semalutide seems to be much stronger according to what I've heard but I have not tried it personally to compare.

Recently, I got a hold of the Shredder from AA. It's different than most of their injectables, as it comes made already. It's also in a bigger bottle (20ml) and it's red.

I've used it 3 times. First 2 times 1 ml each. Last time 0.5 ml. At 1 ml it makes me feel nauseated, but that curbs the appetite. At both doses mentioned my face does get flushed.

AA has some great clean and T3. I would just stick with that.