AAS and high bodyfat %

Using gear for enhancement purposes on high-er body fat percentages without prior knowledge either in gear itself or proper nutrition and training is dumb.

For people that have the knowledge and experience it's just another tool in the box that can be used to achieve a goal.

Ofc, 500mg of testosterone and oxandrolone will, undoubtedly, accelerate fat loss and increase likelihood of gainining new mass, given training, sleeping and diet on point.

It's not about magic pills or do-one-cycle-and-get-magazine-shape, I agree it's a hell of a tool to use for fat loss.

Ofc, 500mg of testosterone and oxandrolone will, undoubtedly, accelerate fat loss and increase likelihood of gainining new mass, given training, sleeping and diet on point.

It's not about magic pills or do-one-cycle-and-get-magazine-shape, I agree it's a hell of a tool to use for fat loss.
Despite me not liking to bump old threads

AAS most certainly blows everything out of the water for recomping. Forces increased fat oxidation and muscle building for cycle 1.

I have had amazing recomp results so far..

The problem comes in here: The guy who is fat and is relying on "testosterone and oxandrolone" to lose fat for him does not have the discipline to do what needs to be done with respect to his diet.

Back