Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Accutane starts today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 350lift, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Safety First

Safety First Member

Do you think cycling going forward you could run the risk of acne relapse?

350lift likes this.
  2. 350lift

350lift Member

Yes androgens stimulate the oil glands, undecided what I will do after accutane I had 0 acne all my life before gear
    Body hardly produced oil

3. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The oily skin is an initial side effect that will go away in a week. It’s literally squeezing the glands right now. You’re not producing more oil, it’s just releasing what’s in the glands. It feels like you put sunscreen all over. But that goes away.

Chapped lips seemed to go away for me too.

Being tired all the time seems to be a constant though.

Accutane works with a cumulative dose of 120 mg per kg of body weight. Once you reach that you can stop taking. Cycling the accutane is fine but it’ll just take longer to reach the cumulative dose.

4. 350lift

350lift Member

No. I mean my skin went from oily as fuck to normal in a week but every pore on my body is releasing black heads now

5. Safety First

Safety First Member

Is this going to stop?

6. Safety First

Safety First Member

Do you guys recommend splitting the dose during the day?

7. 350lift

350lift Member

Ya I heard black heads clear after a month or two it’s different for everyone, derm told me split dose I take it before bed to mitigate lethargy

8. Safety First

Safety First Member

Could cycling in the future cause acne relapse?

9. Safety First

Safety First Member

I am considering cycling in the future. And I started accutane today for considerable acne that I've had since I was an early teen. 24.

10. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Supposedly that cumulative dose results in permanent shrinking of your subcutaneous oil glands and you don’t get acne.

Safety First likes this.
  11. 350lift

350lift Member

Accutane shrinks oil glands, steroids increase the size of them, that’s the issue.

The question is can they be regrown with androgens after already physically developing into an adult and taking accutane. Which is mostly person dependent. People who don’t even take gear have their acne come back after sccutane. The question is when and how bad

Accutane effects testosterone dht and igf1 as well it’s really a guessing game. I hope what beard said was right but accutane is to serious to just say while if it comes back I’ll just take it again! That’s where the sides come in

Safety First likes this.