Adipotide (ftpp)

Apologies my autism kicked in and I went on a Cardarine tirade instead of actually responding to the main content of your message. I think FTPP is definitely renal toxic but Bostin Loyd clearly abused this stuff and that’s more than likely why his consequences were so severe. For the average user short term low dose based on the limited studies it’s more than likely not going to have the same outcome but how many dice rolls are we willing to take is what it comes down too. I will always say diet and cardio work 100% of the time, throw in a GLP and all of this shit is completely unnecessary. I think people have this impulse to want results fast, and with less effort and that’s an issue, I’m by no means trying to insult OP but with the popularity of some of these toxic fat burning drugs I can’t help but notice a correlation.

You are right.
Things have significantly advanced, since this drug was trialled, with the introduction of glps as a weightloss tool, to be used within a training regimen.
Taking unnecessary risks seems pointless, when the same or better can be achieved with other means.
Like you, I would not entertain using it, even if a low dose is not necessarily risky. I would end up thinking about it too much, probably.

As for your cardarine experience, the improvements you had in vo2max and run times are fantastic.
I am considering taking it for a month or two.
Sampei is using Tracy's and I may get it from him, too.
I would just like to see if it can make any difference in endurance, really.

Thank you so much for your sharing your personal experiences and such deep insight into it all.
There was another thread similar to this I have forgotten to reply to but when I do I hope you don’t mind me quoting your post over there, too, so more people will see it.

You are right.
Things have significantly advanced, since this drug was trialled, with the introduction of glps as a weightloss tool, to be used within a training regimen.
Taking unnecessary risks seems pointless, when the same or better can be achieved with other means.
Like you, I would not entertain using it, even if a low dose is not necessarily risky. I would end up thinking about it too much, probably.

As for your cardarine experience, the improvements you had in vo2max and run times are fantastic.
I am considering taking it for a month or two.
Sampei is using Tracy's and I may get it from him, too.
I would just like to see if it can make any difference in endurance, really.

Thank you so much for your sharing your personal experiences and such deep insight into it all.
There was another thread similar to this I have forgotten to reply to but when I do I hope you don’t mind me quoting your post over there, too, so more people will see it.
No problem if I have anything to add to a topic I'll gladly do so. Don't have any doubts about the efficacy of Cardarine, it works extremely well. Especially to a trained athlete. For example at 230 it's very hard to run a 6:30 mile. I know myself and what times to expect. On GW I can run a 6 minute mile with seemingly less effort. Short durations are probably fine, I'm just done with it. Tryna get huge and GW is not for that haha

It's coming:

and this:

80/20 split fat muscle loss

What happened with azelaprag?
I read it was supposed to be trialled together with tirzepatide.
Don't tell me they exterminated the monkeys with that one, too...

What happened with azelaprag?
I read it was supposed to be trialled together with tirzepatide.
Don't tell me they exterminated the monkeys with that one, too...

Phase II (of 3) recruiting now:

IMG_9087.webp

Looks 2 years away from approval.

Flip. Thanks for this.
I would deffo volunteer.
Phase 3 means things have proved successful and safe already, I imagine.
Yay.
So az + tirz = less lard, less muscle loss. Possibly.
Winner winner

Generally Phase III means it's proven reasonably safe, and they distribute it to dozens or hundreds of doctors, who prescribe it (at no cost) to thousands of patients (with their consent), so they can see how it goes for a wide variety of patients. Rarely does a drug fail once it hits Phase III.

Phase II (of 3) recruiting now:

View attachment 297330

Looks 2 years away from approval.

$7200 for 12 appointments, Tirz and all treatment included free of course.

They're only looking for 55+ atm though.

Don't know what they offer in case if kidneys melting, eyes falling out, etc, all the things GLP hating bros hope a "muscle building shot for fatties" does.

Don't know what they offer in case if kidneys melting, eyes falling out, etc, all the things GLP hating bros hope a "muscle building shot for fatties" does.

Don't think so, they use it themselves.

Yeah, I would not fit the volunteer profile, but if Tracy can get it for us soon, I wouldn't mind.
I wonder what it does, by itself, if it has any effect without being taken in conjunction with a glp

Don't think so, they use it themselves.

Yeah, I would not fit the volunteer profile, but if Tracy can get it for us soon, I wouldn't mind.
I wonder what it does, by itself, if it has any effect without being taken in conjunction with a glp

It's a synthetic version of a protein released during exercise. The TLDR version is that, among other things, while it doesn't make new muscle grow in the absence of exersize, it makes it much easier for growth to take place. It's definitely in the PED category. Who knows, may replace steroids to a degree.

Back