• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Altered Genetics (New Source)

I'm sorry I brought faith into it because People seem to think it means nothing These days, and that bothers me.

Mast can be Labmaxed as a start. In the past I've actually had mast that was really test prop, and I never sold that batch because of it. I'd rather have no inventory of it than to sell it as something it's not. I hope this answers your question.

As I pointed out above, you have been preceded by others who have used God, belief, family, honesty, integrity, trustworthiness, their mother, wife, children, anything they could to bolster their credibility. Blame them for the harsh response, not the guys who got ripped off as a result. Their skepticism and anger is totally justified. They'd be stupid to believe you.

Whether you believe or not is irrelevant. I hope you have strong faith and a great relationship with God. However, it simply has no place in this discussion. What is at issue is your brewing and business practices.

flounder, post: 1339934, member: 65134"]Care to share?
He is indeed the guy I got my gear from, the one I tested. All the talk about religion and family, he talks about that same shit in the gym the times I've seen him....Sorry I said shit lol :(

He is indeed the guy I got my gear from, the one I tested. All the talk about religion and family, he talks about that same shit in the gym the times I've seen him....Sorry I said shit lol :(
That's cool. It's good you know the guy at least. I respect anyone who shares a love for God, but it ends when it comes from a source using God to back their operation.

="tacevedo, post: 1339938, member: 70073"]So that means that you have physically met him, does he look like phurious/krazy type physique lmao?!?!?!

Lol, yes comes in my gym every now and then. Nah Doesn't look like that krazy guy

Well of course he pm me asking not to incriminate him, but I'm not le brah. I'll say he looks like that guy in the gym when you see him you're like "yeah he's on some shit" or at least that was my thought lol. He's like a Johnny Jackson looking guy, physique wise....that wasn't incriminating was it:cool:

Well of course he pm me asking not to incriminate him, but I'm not le brah. I'll say he looks like that guy in the gym when you see him you're like "yeah he's on some shit" or at least that was my thought lol. He's like a Johnny Jackson looking guy, physique wise....that wasn't incriminating was it:cool:

Smh

Well, @Never Been Pinned, when this guy inevitably burns a bunch of people, you better be ready to inform everyone where he can be found. Thanks in advance. I still won't be ordering but someone that he rips off might want to pay him a visit.

@Altered Genetics ..... I mean Johnny like I said earlier, I'll take a million.

="fastasf, post: 1339967, member: 64397"]Well, @Never Been Pinned, when this guy inevitably burns a bunch of people, you better be ready to inform everyone where he can be found. Thanks in advance. I still won't be ordering but someone that he rips off might want to pay him a visit.

Lol I'm black, I can't be snitching in these streets:oops: