Altered Genetics (New Source)

Damn.
Theres a lot of anger in here. How many people actually ordered? And H4KING, did this guy sleep with your sister and not call or something?
This is what happens with UGLs. And this guy was fishy from the start. Sucks anyone got fucked over. Not very Christian. Thats why Im a snake worshipper!

No man i want to fucking eat this motherfuckers brains out of his skull, and i want to eat his fucking heart so i can own his soul!!! No I'm just fucking kidding.......Im sick of @Altered Genetics/ @HAMMER ANABOLICS taking advantage of everyone here on the forum! Im a bulldog on a leash, and that shit broke last night! @Altered Genetics is FUCKED! HAMMER is next!!!

No man i want to fucking eat this motherfuckers brains out of his skull, and i want to eat his fucking heart so i can own his soul!!! No I'm just fucking kidding.......Im sick of @Altered Genetics/ @HAMMER ANABOLICS taking advantage of everyone here on the forum! Im a bulldog on a leash, and that shit broke last night! @Altered Genetics is FUCKED! HAMMER is next!!!

bro, you just joined yesterday, calm your little as down, I know talking shit about labs it's welcome here, or you probably do it because it makes your nipples hard, I really don't know. But what I do know, it's that anyone with common sense knows that this guy it's finish, no need to keep bumping this thread.

There was serial scammer here last year and the year before. We were on to him, so he left. Are shit is weak now, so he came back. If it was Strong you would have got you gear. This guy hit us 3 times in 2 months. Dude probably scored 10k in that time. Burned one member for $4500. Don't send money to people you don't know.

bro, you just joined yesterday, calm your little as down, I know talking shit about labs it's welcome here, or you probably do it because it makes your nipples hard, I really don't know. But what I do know, it's that anyone with common sense knows that this guy it's finish, no need to keep bumping this thread.

Why don't you shut the fuck up! This piece of shit is ripping people off, and your wife was not calling me little while you were at work the other day BRO! Mind your own fucking business and shit back and enjoy the show!

Why don't you shut the fuck up! This piece of shit is ripping people off, and your wife was not calling me little while you were at work the other day BRO! Mind your own fucking business and shit back and enjoy the show!

What show? What are you talking about? Like I said it takes common sense to know this guy ripped of a couple members it has been said over and over in the past 3-5 pages. Best thing we can do now it's let the thread die, so people won't see it. But if you aren't smart enough to figure that out, let me get Dora the explorer to help you. Meanwhile go ahead and keep making empty threads, and pointless insults while altered genetics just sits back and enjoys the fact that you keep bumping his thread. I'm done here! you fuck head keep doing your thing.

Damn fella,

You gotta calm down. Also I want whatever gear youre on!

His and my point are its sucks anyone gets taken. But in this case its like a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. You made it a 20. And you just joined, so it looks crazy youre so mad. Did he short you too? If so, how?

Damn fella,

You gotta calm down. Also I want whatever gear youre on!

His and my point are its sucks anyone gets taken. But in this case its like a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. You made it a 20. And you just joined, so it looks crazy youre so mad. Did he short you too? If so, how?

Three of my buddies who are in the Army with me ordered from this fuck, we used my info because I'm the only one with internet. We live in the barracks on base, i told them from the start it was a bad idea. This last order was over 500 split between all three of them and it was the 5th order they had gotten from him. All other orders came within 3 days. They comfortable with it. So I'm here for all of them. They are pissed bro, thats all! Hey no hard feelings @tacevedo!