Altered Genetics (New Source)

@Altered Genetics seriously? Are you not even gonna try and address the concerns? I thought you were a trust worthy, Christian drug dealer? Wtf? Get your shit together or gtfo of Meso!
No more Christian drug dealers. Thank you very fucking much. We smoked our last Christian drug dealer. Figuratively of course. And he had Strong gear.

Lets crucify this mother fucker. Make him feel right at home. Should we make him carry the cross?

Gtfo.

Lets do. Lets make him carry his cross. Does anyone have a crown of thorns. Lets not forget purple either.
KING OF JUICERS.

Well communication was great. He got the funds last week. Still waiting...

Unbelievable. Did you even read the thread or did you just jump right in and send this loser your money? I ask because there's no way you read the first few pages and still thought Bathtub Genetics was a good choice. He didn't even have the stock to fill orders before opening for business! If that wasn't a red flag, I don't know what is.

I don't mean to single you out, TB, and I'm sorry for how things turned out for you but damn! It's so damned frustrating when we try to warn noobs off these start ups and then they go order anyway. It makes it seem like all we do is for nothing.

I quickly reread the first few pages and there were more than enough warnings to avoid this source. They're quoted them below. People NEED to start listening to these warnings:

Yeah?? That's a no brainer partner. Which failed lab name did we chase you off with?? Lurking my ass. Scammers lurk like sharks and then bite when either they become desperate or think they can move in for the kill. I have a whole list of shit fucks you probably used to be. Here is the million dollar question, if you have been "lurking" why Meso? Because you are a cheap broke ass fuck face and cant pay sponsor fees or you have a thirst for vengeance because we clowned you ass once already??

Your not even baking it right dumb ass 1hr shit I've seen start up do it for 3hr
Fucking P.O.S

He must have been here before, under a different name. He was already in anticipation and anxiety of the warm welcome he would receive.

You should stop using the smiling face at the end of your posts. There's no need for it. We get it - you're a condescending narcissist.

These guys never learn he's gonna try won't get far but he is gonna try

The biggest red flag is posting up saying you don't have half your product list. Which means you don't have any money which means you gotta make the first few sales to re-up with more raw which means you're a beginner or someone who has failed bad recently. Obviously a recent member. Anyone notice someone hanging out in the home brew recently asking a lot of questions and then disappearing. That's my guess. I would not order from this guy at all

Phurious and his rep actually came in better prepared than this guy. Atleast tried to answer questions and the wheels didn't fall off until it was exposed it was Krazie running it. This guy comes on with no product, no pics, no answers and a smartass. GTFOOH lol.

And yet you still source here knowing full well it's not a source board. Why?

The answer: Because it is free.

You, like all the other start-up UGLs that come through here, abuse the unmoderated, uncensored format to make money off of Mesos members.

Just fuck off.. Go away. Your gear sucks. You suck. Go rip off another board. GTF out botch.

2 years and you only have 2 items in stock eh...

Fuck man try a bit harder at creating a believable aura of authenticity before you start open sourcing.

Because if you had been around for more than a month you would have a full list of items. Fucking idiot

That's BS. You are a brand new start up waiting on your second/third batch of raws... any one who has actually sourced would never have the inventory you have if they had been remotely successful, period.

Either that, or you lack the forethought to keep your stock in, which is another red flag. What else do you forget to do?

Still trying to convince people to buy your bathtub brew? :eek:

Nope you aren't going to get any sales here, chump.

I have a bad feeling about this one. The fact that he mentioned Phurious and Hammer A few pages back is terrifying. I'm curious to know who this guy really is. He's been here before you can tell.

Nobody here is interested in your gear..

My gut tells me RUN from this source.

Unbelievable. Did you even read the thread or did you just jump right in and send this loser your money? I ask because there's no way you read the first few pages and still thought Bathtub Genetics was a good choice. He didn't even have the stock to fill orders before opening for business! If that wasn't a red flag, I don't know what is.

I don't mean to single you out, TB, and I'm sorry for how things turned out for you but damn! It's so damned frustrating when we try to warn noobs off these start ups and then they go order anyway. It makes it seem like all we do is for nothing.

I quickly reread the first few pages and there were more than enough warnings to avoid this source. They're quoted them below. People NEED to start listening to these warnings:

In TB's defense are the posts quoted not the exact same posts we see when any source shows up here? No offense to CBS at all, but this is typical. They all suck. On the other hand, is there one single post stating the opposite? I'm not sure I've ever seen a single positive post for a source. If I have it was followed up with how crappy they are. What's a guy supposed to do? Just sayin. I've tried several and won some and lost some, but eventually I found my guy. It wasn't because of Meso, it was because I could afford to TRY different sources. Just Sayin.

@Altered Genetics seriously? Are you not even gonna try and address the concerns? I thought you were a trust worthy, Christian drug dealer? Wtf? Get your shit together or gtfo of Meso!
He isn't going to address shit. And that's okay. If he had any business, its about to dry up. Another 40 years in the desert for moses.

Last edited:
In TB's defense are the posts quoted not the exact same posts we see when any source shows up here? No offense to CBS at all, but this is typical. They all suck. On the other hand, is there one single post stating the opposite? I'm not sure I've ever seen a single positive post for a source. If I have it was followed up with how crappy they are. What's a guy supposed to do? Just sayin. I've tried several and won some and lost some, but eventually I found my guy. It wasn't because of Meso, it was because I could afford to TRY different sources. Just Sayin.
They don't all suck. Just the ones who want to swim up stream with community booty.

This stray cat is on his way to the pound.

Yes im quite aware i fuckd up.. lesson learned

Did he have references?We know he had little if any stock. No fucking respect for members. This dude is a straight fraud and a fake. I think its the same that hit us last year .
Either way, we don't need him here. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. If you do, you go against what is good for meso, and you can leave with him.

Damn.
Theres a lot of anger in here. How many people actually ordered? And H4KING, did this guy sleep with your sister and not call or something?
This is what happens with UGLs. And this guy was fishy from the start. Sucks anyone got fucked over. Not very Christian. Thats why Im a snake worshipper!

Damn.
Theres a lot of anger in here. How many people actually ordered? And H4KING, did this guy sleep with your sister and not call or something?
This is what happens with UGLs. And this guy was fishy from the start. Sucks anyone got fucked over. Not very Christian. Thats why Im a snake worshipper!
This kind of shit infuriates me. Ripping bros off is a full time job for this guy. Fuck him, we know who he is now.

DO NOT CONTACT THIS INDIVIDUAL IF YOU VALUE YOUR CASH.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back