Altered Genetics (New Source)

Agreed. Considering Altered hasn't responded to email or threads I'm pretty sure this was his plan. I have lab max on the way to possibly put the last nail in his operation! I hate weasels!

Agreed. Considering Altered hasn't responded to email or threads I'm pretty sure this was his plan. I have lab max on the way to possibly put the last nail in his operation! I hate weasels!
I also noticed in the testing section that @Altered Genetics did his own shady lab max on some tren. He refused to use the b vial and got all wierd and shady when asked to do so.

I am sure no one here has bought his snake oil.

I hear you buddy, and im starting to regret the fact i shelled out amost 3 bills. Dumb on my part, i know, but hopefully he comes through and is a stand up guy.

I just sent him another email. Luckily it was a small order my concern is if he can't fill a vial what else can he NOT do? Gloves, tell temperature on a digital thermometer maybe? Communication was good, but when he got money he didn't seem to care much after that.

If this clown was stand up , he would have been here answering questions and addressing concerns. I believe he just pulled off a scam! Plain and simple.

="Mr.B66, post: 1379498, member: 69655"]If this clown was stand up , he would have been here answering questions and addressing concerns. I believe he just pulled off a scam! Plain and simple.
Not to mention this guy is known by a wkm and still has the balls to fuck around ! :confused: Complete disrespect and disregard ! Karma's a bitch ....

Sponsors

Latest posts