Altered Genetics (New Source)

@Altered Genetics seriously? Are you not even gonna try and address the concerns? I thought you were a trust worthy, Christian drug dealer? Wtf? Get your shit together or gtfo of Meso!

LMAO. I know that was serious, and I apologize, but putting the words TRUSTWORTHY, CHRISTIAN, and DRUG-DEALER in one sentence seemed to go against each other.
But agreed that @Altered Genetics needs to address this. He seems to have gone MIA.

Everyone has a different moral code and that's fine, but my family and God are two things I wouldn't lie on.

I can't lie it did upset set me when I felt as if people where still questioning me after I put it on God and my family

But in closing, yes I will hold true to my promise, again I'm not talking as a source, I really mean that.

I'm willing to answer your questions, but please don't belittle my faith system or family.

I'm sorry I brought faith into it because People seem to think it means nothing These days, and that bothers me.
So I suppose every member that ordered from you should just have faith that you will correct these issues? Please give us some more religion so that we can understand why you sell severely under filled vials. I mean you put it on your family and God, so it must be in the works right?

Never trust a Christian.

That's why I buy all my drugs from Satanists :)
Satan's pretty jacked, dude... I trust his gear.

Devil-Shirt-Layered-copy.jpg

@Heynow I think the smartest thing you can do, since this dude doesn't seem like he is coming back, is to labmax your gear to make sure it's whatever compound you order, and filter it to avoid any infection.

@Heynow I think the smartest thing you can do, since this dude doesn't seem like he is coming back, is to labmax your gear to make sure it's whatever compound you order, and filter it to avoid any infection.

Yea I have lab max coming, but honestly it still scares the shit out of me to even try it!

So I suppose every member that ordered from you should just have faith that you will correct these issues? Please give us some more religion so that we can understand why you sell severely under filled vials. I mean you put it on your family and God, so it must be in the works right?

Those who claim their faith the most are usually the ones to be weary of!!! What a punk @Altered Genetics. You could at least acknowledge the error and be a man.

Well of course he pm me asking not to incriminate him, but I'm not le brah. I'll say he looks like that guy in the gym when you see him you're like "yeah he's on some shit" or at least that was my thought lol. He's like a Johnny Jackson looking guy, physique wise....that wasn't incriminating was it:cool:
So I'm curious about a couple things. It seems more than just blind luck you happened to be the first one who responded to OP's thread, and come to find out you actually know the fellow from your gym. Coincidence? I think not. You even took some flak for being a possible shill. In hind sight, even your post above seems very telling. Looks like a sales technique to me.

Secondly, have you or will you have any contact with OP about his disappearance and his outstanding issues that need to be corrected? Shit you better believe if I knew this fuck from my gym he'd be on here today cleaning his mess up. Fuck that cocksucker, using family and God as his word. I called that piece of shit out when he started spewing that at us and will continue to do so when I see a ugl use that tactic. It's scammer 101 as far as I am concerned.

And so everyone knows, I have not nor would I use any of OP's gear. I just want him to bring his pitiful ass back here and correct his mistakes. After all he put it on his family. Sucks to be them bitches.

Woah let's be clear I Never told one person to order from him, from the jump I said order at your own risk. He's not a regular at my gym but I see him there from time to time, but be sure I will ask his ass about why he hasn't been responding and what's the fucking problem.

I just don't believe in coincidences when it comes to scammers, but I do take back any association I made if what you say is true. Just let us know if/when you have the talk with this fuck.

Woah let's be clear I Never told one person to order from him, from the jump I said order at your own risk. He's not a regular at my gym but I see him there from time to time, but be sure I will ask his ass about why he hasn't been responding and what's the fucking problem.

It's been documented.

The problem is his butthole.

I wrecked it to oblivion.

He's in Intensive Butt Rest ATM.

I didn't use Vaseline...

Do you have any info on Him? I just need a first name or his last name and a license plate number and I can get his info. I'll post his whole life up here and he can answer to everyone he has screwed over! He fucked with the wrong people!

What a fucking cock sucking, scumbag piece of shit......live and learn guys!!!

*Warning*
If you are new to MESO and are thinking of ordering from this source, please be aware. This guy is a scamming piece of shit!

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SOURCE"

If you do... don't come back here crying the fucking blues when you get ripped off and he no longer answers your email!!!!