Anabolic Empire - EU Domestic

i ordered a few time form this source before he becomes iternational.
the customer service is top, kind and thoughtful, the prices are excellent and the products are also good (apart from a small problem with an underdosed sustanon a several months ago everything is perfect).

i can recommend this source for sure!

I started using from anabolic empire

EQ and tren E

great feedback, you can see that the oil is not MCT, it is thicker, especially EQ, with G25 it is injected easily but you have to push a little to get it to pass through the syringe

@Anabolic Empire I saw that tren A is out of stock, and Testo Cypionate is not present, there will be a restock for Tren A and the production of Test C

P.S, very fast shipping, 4 days and I had everything
Hi, thank you for your feedback!
Tren A and Testo C will be back fast, i think in 2 weeks :)

next batch will be Sesame + Ethyl Oleate 50/50 should be a little bit smoother than castor oil!

BR

Tarkin

Hi, thank you for your feedback!
Tren A and Testo C will be back fast, i think in 2 weeks :)

next batch will be Sesame + Ethyl Oleate 50/50 should be a little bit smoother than castor oil!

BR

Tarkin
How are you regarding the dosages on the BA & BB? is it necessary to put a little with ethyl oleate?

Should keep using castor oil, even if it's less 'smooth'. It will depot in the muscle for longer time. It's the best oil.

Touchdown!
The package arrived well packaged and inconspicuous. It contained everything I had ordered.
Top shipping and communication!

I post only an example here.

Attachments

• Facetune_18-09-2024-18-59-31.webp
    Facetune_18-09-2024-18-59-31.webp
    744.7 KB · Views: 71
Back