anabolic labs donate

deucey281

I would love to support anaboliclabs, i just don't understand how i know if i even have that actual product or somebody just slapped fake label on? pointless until somebody explains that to me. thanks

Independent and Objective Product Testing

I am pleased to announce the launch of AnabolicLab.com [ Anabolic Lab - Independent Analytical Lab Testing for Anabolic Steroid Harm Reduction], an anabolic steroid harm reduction initiative that provides independent and objective analytical lab testing of underground steroid products. It is the most ambitious program of its kind ever created with a goal of at least 200-300 lab analyses in the first 12 months and 500+ analyses per year in the future. The unannounced, random and repeated testing of all the popular steroids produced by all the popular steroid manufacturers and underground laboratories will provide an unparalleled database to help consumers make better-informed decisions about anabolic steroid use. The program will finally give consumers a reliable way to objectively evaluate the quality and safety of underground steroid products.

Game Changer for Health and Safety of Steroid Users

An independent analytical lab testing program will have a major impact on harm reduction efforts for the non-medical anabolic steroid user. A comprehensive program involving steroid quantification testing, microbiological testing and heavy metal testing will answer the following questions about underground steroid products:

(1) Does the product contain the correct dosage of the active ingredients listed on the label?

(2) Does the product contain another similar substance as a substitution for what is listed on the label (e.g. stanozolol instead of oxandrolone)?

(3) Does the product contain impurities and contaminants?

(4) Does the product contain additional steroid precursors, unidentified steroidal compounds and/or other intermediary substances?

(5) Does the product contain heavy metal contamination (e.g. lead, mercury, arsenic)?

Trusted Testing Facilities

The steroid analytics will be conducted by Simec AG, an internationally-recognized, fully-accredited and licensed testing facility in Switzerland:
  • GMP Certification through Swissmedic (the Swiss agency for therapeutic products)
  • ISO/EN 17025 accreditated by SAS (Swiss Accreditation Service, STS 443)
  • Successfully audited by the FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration)
In addition to its credentials, Simec specializes in "steroid analytics" as one of its special services:

"The subject of steroids remains very delicate: The use and or possession of steroids are forbidden in many countries, and they are frequently abused for doping. There are many dubious suppliers, which introduce poor quality or even fraudulently labelled products to the market.

"In Switzerland, steroids analytics and the importation and possession of corresponding reference standards is permitted by the authorities.

"Over the years, we have established the determination for a large number of very different steroids in our laboratory, but new products are constantly being introduced... While doing so, we were able to uncover false information about the content or ingredients several times and thus contribute to the prevention of further serious harm to the health of users."

Simec AG could very well be one of the best prepared and most qualified labs to analyze anabolic steroids.

Costs and Funding

Quantitative dosage testing (HPLC analyses) costs $200+ per sample, microbiological testing (TAMC) and heavy metal testing (ICP-OES screening) each costs another $100 per sample. Given its high costs, the continued viability of the program will depend on the generous support and donations of individuals and organizations that want to advance the state of harm reduction for anabolic steroid users.

I want to appeal to everyone who reads this announcement to consider making a small donation. With the support of the entire community, we can have a major impact on the health and safety of anabolic steroid users.

More Information

For more information, please visitAnabolic Lab - Independent Analytical Lab Testing for Anabolic Steroid Harm Reduction

Thank you in advance.
Click to expan

The tested product - the vial received at the testing lab - was randomly purchased from the source for the sole purpose of being sent for testing, without knowledge by the source that the individual purchasing it, was participating in AnabolicLab.

So in theory, there would be no opportunity for the source to say "oh, this vial is being sent for testing, here, let me send a special vial that will test out better than the vials I fill 'regular' everyday orders with". The source, in theory, has no idea when they're being tested, and therefore no opportunity to do what you're proposing.

I hope that makes sense!

The tested product - the vial received at the testing lab - was randomly purchased from the source for the sole purpose of being sent for testing, without knowledge by the source that the individual purchasing it, was participating in AnabolicLab.

So in theory, there would be no opportunity for the source to say "oh, this vial is being sent for testing, here, let me send a special vial that will test out better than the vials I fill 'regular' everyday orders with". The source, in theory, has no idea when they're being tested, and therefore no opportunity to do what you're proposing.

I hope that makes sense!

oh so basically all of the brands actually have official sites to shop from? wasn't even aware of that just figured they sold bulk to retailers and there in would lie the problem, which i'm sure every nube has, finding legit source. i'll keep grinding... thanks for the help

Sorry if I mistaken your thought or post, but are you of the understanding that anabolic labs is a provider of aas? Because this is not the case. You can donate to anabolic labs, but they only do testing on products that were randomly purchased in order to bring to the light what is in these products and at what dosage. It is for us to learn which labs are safe and trustworthy to whatever extent possible. Harm reduction by learning which labs out there are dangerous.

Sorry if I mistaken your thought or post, but are you of the understanding that anabolic labs is a provider of aas? Because this is not the case. You can donate to anabolic labs, but they only do testing on products that were randomly purchased in order to bring to the light what is in these products and at what dosage. It is for us to learn which labs are safe and trustworthy to whatever extent possible. Harm reduction by learning which labs out there are dangerous.
totally understand, honestly just 10 bucks for what u guys do is not much money usually. usually lol. thanks