Analiza Bialek Analytical Laboratory

Analiza Bialek

Subscriber
Hello Meso Rx members,

We are an analytical laboratory focused on testing proteins, peptides and AAS.
We have prepared a special offer for forum users, and for orders placed by April 30, we offer an additional 10% discount.
Prices for AAS analyzes is €49 per sample and for peptides from €110.
We send our reports by e-mail, and they can be verified on our website at analizabialek.com/wyniki.

1.Placing orders

You can order analyzes at contact@analizabialek.com. After sending the parcel, please send us the tracking number.
If you are shipping samples from outside the EU, please contact us first before shipping.We respond to inquiries
within 24 hours.

2.Security

Our laboratory is legally registered in Poland. Customer safety is our priority, so we do not store sensitive data,
and on request we delete all history of conversations with our customers. We destroy all remains of samples and
information from labels on packages in a way that makes it impossible to identify the sender.

3.Payments

The form of payment we accept is bank transfer, but if you want to pay in another way, you can ask us via email.

*Our website in English is under construction

E-mail: contact@analizabialek.com

Greetings,
Analiza Bialek team

Attachments

• AAS.png
    AAS.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 309
  • Other.png
    Other.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 291
  • peptides.png
    peptides.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 293
Could I, pretty please, see a document permitting you import and handling AAS in the Eurozone, which you, as a legal company, surely have?

Do you own your equipment, or do you rent it (or use without authorization), from, I don't know, maybe SpinProt Sp. z o.o.?

Your website, analizabialek.com was registered on 4th of October 2021 and the first reports I'm aware of by Analiza Białek sp. z o.o. are dated on 30th of December 2021 and published on website Badania środków dla sportowców - Kulturalnesuple.pl , numbered 2497, which is curious, because it's both before the company was registered and before the kulturalnesuple.pl domain was registered. There is not a single analysis that I was able to find that did not involve PEDs.

So did you start numbering your analyses at 2497?
If you've indeed done >3000 analyses at this point, which I doubt, where's your VAT ID?

What are your ties to kulturalnesuple.pl?
How did the bodybuilding scene find you and order and pay, you know, as you are a legal company, well before your company was registered?

How do you calculate margin of error on your analyses?
I just wish I could be as good as you are and achieve physically impossible margins, you know.

@janoshik If you mean we can't accept AAS then how can we order standards from Merck or LGC?
We have our own equipment and I do not rent it. If we cannot perform some analyses, we commission them to other companies, e.g. NMR.
You are right that the domain was registered on October 4, 2021, but the first analysis was not done on December 30, only earlier,
but we cannot share it due to customer data protection. The numbering of our analyzes did not start from 0.
We don't know who's website kulturalnesuple.pl is and We don't know when it was registered. We're not interested in that.
If you want to compare our results to yours, you can do it, we know that they come out the same. We also offer a discount for you.
Here you can see our equipment and laboratory Login • Instagram

@janoshik If you mean we can't accept AAS then how can we order standards from Merck or LGC?
I'm asking, because I didn't find your company in the list of companies or individuals permitted to do so. Maybe I looked wrong - could you please point me to the right direction?

Eg. @LAB4TOX is there.

You are right that the domain was registered on October 4, 2021, but the first analysis was not done on December 30, only earlier,
How did you do the first commercial analyses for a client in 2021, if your company was started on April 13, 2022?

We don't know who's website kulturalnesuple.pl is
Well, how did they find you even before you made your company then?

I apologize about being so inquiring, but the publicly available dates somehow don't add up for me.

Here you can see our equipment and laboratory
Thank you. Do you have office hours?

We did commercial analyzes before April 13, 2022, because it was a different company, maybe that's why someone could find us earlier.
Our office hours is 10am-5pm from monday to friday. You can find us on google maps and there are our office hours. However, we often work longer than 5 pm.

I'm always down for different vendors, competition, etc. I just think it's weire the first time I hear this lab is from someone with a scamming history.

What do they say about birds of a feather?

Hopefully it prove my suspicion wrong. I'm not gonna trial it though

We did commercial analyzes before April 13, 2022, because it was a different company, maybe that's why someone could find us earlier.
Interesting.
Our office hours is 10am-5pm from monday to friday. You can find us on google maps and there are our office hours. However, we often work longer than 5 pm.
Thank you, if somebody wants to bring in a sample and see it analyzed they can come any working day between 10am and 5 pm and see it happen, correct?

No one’s going to pay you in bank transfer, I can tell you that right now. And why would I email you to use alternative payment methods? Why wouldn’t you just post the payment methods accepted here? That seems shady

No one’s going to pay you in bank transfer, I can tell you that right now. And why would I email you to use alternative payment methods? Why wouldn’t you just post the payment methods accepted here? That seems shady
Payment preferences depend on the country, Americans who prefer to pay by bank transfer are a very small minority indeed, they are more likely to pay in crypto, while Europeans and Australians, it is very common that the majority prefer bank transfers and avoid crypto payments when they have the choice. I conducted my business here on meso for several months without crypto, and it was never a sticking point, on the other hand it is surely a big plus in order to get the big customers, the sources.

sounds like you are the man for the job

I don't test anything, mainly because Jano is a known test faker so never even considered it. Gone so long without any testing I've decided it's not necessary for me

I know there's a large bunch on here that do like to test though....

I don't test anything, mainly because Jano is a known test faker so never even considered it. Gone so long without any testing I've decided it's not necessary for me

I know there's a large bunch on here that do like to test though....
thats fine. we can all believe what we want to believe. we have to have skepticism on everyone to ensure safety.

I like to test but I am not ready to go be one of the first here. I havent had any beef with Jano or personally any issues.

if OP wasnt introduced by PSL I probably wouldnt have been as leery.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back