• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Anavar Clen first cycle

Billakos

Im currently running my first cycle of Anavar 50mg ed for 6 weeks in total. Stacked with 80mg clen ed and lately i changed it with GW cardarine.

I was not in complete out of shape, i worked out for the last past 3 -4 years (crossfit, gym, running half marathon) but with high BF 28% (btw im 32years old). This is something i felt on my knees.
Dropped BF to 20% in 6 weeks. Anavar, clen helped me a lot, but mostly cardio (HIIT) and dieting made the difference.

For some reasons i got sick the first week i started the cycle, but tried to keep working out, and recovered after some days. I started to feel the anavar kicking the 4th week. I loved it. I did not gain a lot of strength (maybe cause of the caloricdeficit ) but the recovery was amazing. Tried to hit every musclegroup twice a week and a hell lot of cardio every day!

Clen is something i didn't like but helped me a lot with cardio workout. the last week i changed it with GW cardarine i ordered. The taste is like swallowing the most toxic kitchen cleaning supply. 20mg a day every morning. I still don't feel any increase in endurance or fatloss. I hate to say it, but i prefer that shit-clen. I will still continue it for 15 days.

I will keep dieting and working out to drop my bodyfat. Maybe some ideas for the next cycle? im thinking of a 6 week test prop 100mg EOD, proviron, pct nolva, clomid and arimidex on hand.

Your cycle and stats only make since if you are female.

If you are a dude you need to do more research on how to correctly do steroids

Your cycle and stats only make since if you are female.

If you are a dude you need to do more research on how to correctly do steroids

Yeah, I was gonna say that sounds pretty good if OP is a female... Although even for clen, starting out at 80 mcg is high