Ancestry results and tailored diets/training/etc…

Not so sure they're in bed with "Big Pharma". I'm a fan of Big Pharma tbh. They throw tens of billions of private money down the toilet every year pursuing the rare blockbuster, get monopoly pricing on a new drug for a few years, then it becomes available for any generic drug maker to produce and sell it at the lowest price possible from then on. The Soviet model didn't come up with many pharmaceutical innovations.

As for the rest, if you're not going to be able to keep the right to bear arms and free speech at the ballot box, it's even less likely you'll be able to keep them by any other means, including hiding your DNA.

Golden Passport.

Big pharma is my god.

Without them we'd never have GLPs, testosterone, ibuprofen, antibiotics, BP meds.

All my relatives would be dead 100 times over.

Sounds like bunch of made up BS and nothing else. We will never discover anything close to it. OP should watch less futuristic movies. Btw you know if you have good genetics or not from like 16 years old and there is not much you can change only adjust and fake it in extreme ways like fat girls do with insane and crazy surgeries. We do with steroids.

Sounds like bunch of made up BS and nothing else. We will never discover anything close to it. OP should watch less futuristic movies. Btw you know if you have good genetics or not from like 16 years old and there is not much you can change only adjust and fake it in extreme ways like fat girls do with insane and crazy surgeries. We do with steroids.

Kinda, sorta. Depends. Some SNPs are so bad that you're almost guaranteed to have massive problems down the line. Ex: The alzheimer's genes.

Every roid user should test for apoe4, the clotting genes, hole in heart syndrome, the ones that make you accrue massive amounts of iron, etc.

My genes are good on paper. In reality I'm a shitty athlete with a trash physique. Oh well.

Last edited:
Big pharma is my god.

Without them we'd never have GLPs, testosterone, ibuprofen, antibiotics, BP meds.

All my relatives would be dead 100 times over.

They're already pulling back R&D money.

They see the writing on the wall and recalculating risk.

"Nice small molecule biologic miracle drug you've got there...shame if you charge more than we think is fair during your patent lockup period and we have to tax you into oblivion to teach you a lesson..."

A minute ago we were in a "Golden Age" with an incredible amount of progress being made against many diseases

In just 2 years research and the new drug pipeline is slowing to a trickle as investors no longer see the risk worth it.

Like Senator Sanders said, it only costs $1 a dose to manufacture Wegovy or Zepbound, why should the developers be allowed to charge more than $2? Don't give us this BS about decades of development and risk, QSC and the like will surely step in fill the void of new drug design.

Has anyone gone the diet route with this like the op was wondering?? Or is it like the eat right for ur blood type kinda hosh posh? Gee willikers type snake oil?
These services don't provide sufficient information to alter the diet in any meaningful way. For myself, they looked for mutations in the following genes which can lead to an increased risk of cancer:

APC, ATM, BAP1, BARD1, BMPR1A, BRCA1, BRCA2, BRIP1, CDH1, CDK4, CDKN2A (p14ARF), CDKN2A (p16INK4a), CHEK2, EPCAM, GREM1, MITF, MLH1, MSH2, MSH6, MUTYH, NBN, PALB2, PMS2, POLD1, POLE, PTEN, RAD51C, RAD51D, SMAD4, STK11, TP53

No mutations were found. For cardiovascular health, they looked for mutations in the following genes:

ACTA2, ACTC1, APOB, COL3A1, DSC2, DSG2, DSP, FBN1, GLA, KCNH2, KCNQ1, LDLR, LMNA, MYBPC3, MYH11, MYH7, MYL2, MYL3, PCSK9, PKP2, PRKAG2, RYR2, SCN5A, SMAD3, TGFBR1, TGFBR2, TMEM43, TNNI3, TNNT2, TPM1

Again, no mutations were found, but as @UncleBuns pointed out above, he did something similar and gained some new insight into the risk he faced.

Finally, as we already covered, they analyzed other genes for how compounds are metabolized and I got these results:

1725557139031.png

None of that has any relationship to diet.

These services don't provide sufficient information to alter the diet in any meaningful way. For myself, they looked for mutations in the following genes which can lead to an increased risk of cancer:

APC, ATM, BAP1, BARD1, BMPR1A, BRCA1, BRCA2, BRIP1, CDH1, CDK4, CDKN2A (p14ARF), CDKN2A (p16INK4a), CHEK2, EPCAM, GREM1, MITF, MLH1, MSH2, MSH6, MUTYH, NBN, PALB2, PMS2, POLD1, POLE, PTEN, RAD51C, RAD51D, SMAD4, STK11, TP53

No mutations were found. For cardiovascular health, they looked for mutations in the following genes:

ACTA2, ACTC1, APOB, COL3A1, DSC2, DSG2, DSP, FBN1, GLA, KCNH2, KCNQ1, LDLR, LMNA, MYBPC3, MYH11, MYH7, MYL2, MYL3, PCSK9, PKP2, PRKAG2, RYR2, SCN5A, SMAD3, TGFBR1, TGFBR2, TMEM43, TNNI3, TNNT2, TPM1

Again, no mutations were found, but as @UncleBuns pointed out above, he did something similar and gained some new insight into the risk he faced.

Finally, as we already covered, they analyzed other genes for how compounds are metabolized and I got these results:

View attachment 294703

None of that has any relationship to diet.

Makes u wonder if i did these tests say monthly for a bit if anything would actually show as changed, a lot like vitamin testing…

Kinda, sorta. Depends. Some SNPs are so bad that you're almost guaranteed to have massive problems down the line. Ex: The alzheimer's genes.

Every roid user should test for apoe4, the clotting genes, hole in heart syndrome, the ones that make you accrue massive amounts of iron, etc.

My genes are good on paper. In reality I'm a shitty athlete with a trash physique. Oh well.

Can u give any tests specifically that would cover the
Hole in heart syndrome or accruing iron? Apoe4… not sure ive heard of that one tbh

Makes u wonder if i did these tests say monthly for a bit if anything would actually show as changed, a lot like vitamin testing…

I doubt your DNA are going to change over time.

The results I posted above, as I mentioned were from Color. A few other services were mentioned which are similar. They analyze the DNA for a few well known genes.

Presently, I'm looking at service from Nebula Genomics that does complete sequencing. I think I'm going to give it a whirl.

Last edited:
Fuck it, I did it:

We decode 100% of your DNA at 30x coverage using next-generation DNA sequencing technology, reconstruct your genome (using hg38 assembly) and identify all genetic variants. You get full access to all your DNA data including BAM and VCF files (> 100GB) which you can download anytime.

If it's actually useful, I'll share the results.