Androgen users clinic in The Netherlands

It's @PeterBond's clinic!

For me is treasure. I can not donate,so I pay 49eu and they doing their job. Prices like in the NL great.

Prices look really good for heart echo, ecg etc. I will keep them bookmarked, it's tiring to get this done in Germany privately, without being asked a lot of stupid questions. Also probably way more expensive.

I don't like the pricing tiers on blood work, it's messed up that the "conscious" plan doesn't include e2...
for whatever reason E2 doesn't get tested here in the so claimed "bodybuilding blood tests" i haven't even found a place that does sensitive testing in the countries around me im sure they can be done at hospitals but not for the public

I don't like the pricing tiers on blood work, it's messed up that the "conscious" plan doesn't include e2...
Come on guys. Are you from NL? Do you know,that here is not easy with a blood test. I choosen clinic,where I dont need to answer in a lot stupid question and finally they didnt want to make for you e2,prl and test without "roof" . Here you came,pay and g2g,no stupid questions or so on. Here is not East like Baltic states,Slovanic countrys,where you paid and all doors are open. So think twice,guys. Prices just very low,very I would say