Androlex

youre a 1 post account that joined this week, you are nobody. Youre only post being sharing shitty product advertisement makes you look like a shill.

keep it to yourself
You, too, had just registered here once and you also had your first post here. It is inappropriate to call a person a nobody just because they have recently registered. I see no point in continuing this conversation. All the best to you!

You, too, had just registered here once and you also had your first post here. It is inappropriate to call a person a nobody just because they have recently registered. I see no point in continuing this conversation. All the best to you!

do you often barge into peoples homes and shit on their carpet?

HAve some manners and go introduce yourself first

brand new. Looks pretty high quality.
wow its not "used" gear?
it looks high quality because it has all these useless pharmaceutical phrases on it like "do not use past expiration date"
"to be sold by retail.."

yes, if it warns you not to use past expiration date thats a good sign its legit of course, cant just write anything on a box can ye,

the more stipulations and warnings the better

do you often barge into peoples homes and shit on their carpet?

HAve some manners and go introduce yours

wow its not "used" gear?
it looks high quality because it has all these useless pharmaceutical phrases on it like "do not use past expiration date"
"to be sold by retail.."

yes, if it warns you not to use past expiration date thats a good sign its legit of course, cant just write anything on a box can ye,

the more stipulations and warnings the better
If it comes to the packaging, then the packaging is really of high quality, there is even a detailed description of the products inside. Maybe it's nothing special, but the manufacturers whose products I used before did not put such a description inside the package.

Attachments

• AirBrush_20240917220722.webp
    AirBrush_20240917220722.webp
    269.2 KB · Views: 4
  • AirBrush_20240917220552.webp
    AirBrush_20240917220552.webp
    506.4 KB · Views: 4
  • AirBrush_20240917220643 (1).webp
    AirBrush_20240917220643 (1).webp
    228.7 KB · Views: 4
If it comes to the packaging, then the packaging is really of high quality, there is even a detailed description of the products inside. Maybe it's nothing special, but the manufacturers whose products I used before did not put such a description inside the package.
OK Bot Boy, it's time for your Drano enema.

Back