Another REGAINING Fertility Log after 9 years of AAS

Yey, the other brand that you have is good to go. You say they are from bgpharma? That's where I had 20x boxes from, too, they work great. I still have a couple boxes of that turkish hmg in my fridge and I will use that for my next child.

Sadly a lot of pharma from india is either underdosed or completely useless (fake). That other hmg of yours sadly was fake the last time when I bought it, and yours looks the same.
What time prior should you inject for the blood test to be accurate? I have a crap ton of the Menodac 150IU like he did. I always figured it was underdosed... but if its fully bunk I'd like to know. Thanks!

hey! currently starting my " get fertile again" journey.. what source for the HMG did you find was actually legit?
I used HMG from both Dashpct, and PCT.Zone.

Went from zero sperm, to a yo score of 10, 20, then 50. (more motile sperm than 50% of men who have fathered children) in three months.

Dang. First of all, congratulations and I’m super happy for you two.

Reading this thread shows how crazy things can get for people, yet I have caused 3 pregnancies while on copious amounts of gear. Got a sperm test at 15 million while on high amounts of gear for several months.

I’ve never needed HMG, but I seem to get the idea that it works for everyone, even when clomid doesn’t.

I was really invested reading this whole thread, lmao.

Congrats man! It's a blast of a ride. Don't miss a second.

My daughter is almost 7 now and the absolute best thing to ever come of my life even though I never planned on having kids.

We managed to conceive her with me on TRT with no HCG or anything. Was lucky on that front that my idea of "birth control," didn't work out. Lmao.