Another thread of e2 crushed lab work from primo

I’m on 200mg primo and 375mg test. This lab work is at 3 weeks in. I literally new my estrogen was on the lower side to bc I just usually feel sluggish like overly slugish

Attachments

• IMG_3220.png
    IMG_3220.png
    381.9 KB · Views: 149
IMG_7502.jpeg
280 test, 560 primo. From a “safer use model” coach who knows that “primo doesn’t lower e2, in fact masteron is better at modulating estrogen”. Which I’ve got labs on 600 test, 600 mast showing my e2 in the 50s (where I felt great). My e2 I’ve learned needs to be in the 40s minimum if I’m blasting in order to feel alright

View attachment 288784
280 test, 560 primo. From a “safer use model” coach who knows that “primo doesn’t lower e2, in fact masteron is better at modulating estrogen”. Which I’ve got labs on 600 test, 600 mast showing my e2 in the 50s (where I felt great). My e2 I’ve learned needs to be in the 40s minimum if I’m blasting in order to feel alright
I've used Primo from a few different sources and it's never lowered my estrogen, maybe your coach is one of those guys where it just honestly doesn't work that way for him. I know that's how it is for me.

Felt mine high at 500t/200p, raised it to 350p and now I'm not sure. Kinda lethargic, my knee hurt the other day, shit like that. Gonna go get my level checked this week

I've used Primo from a few different sources and it's never lowered my estrogen, maybe your coach is one of those guys where it just honestly doesn't work that way for him. I know that's how it is for me.
I’m sure he is, but when I let him know how terrible I felt on that dosing ratio he told me it was in my head and to get off the forums. Lol i was pounding 4 gallons a day and pissing gold so dehydrated and felt like shit. Eventually I just changed it to 1:1 myself and felt so much better. I feel best 2:1 test to primo now.

Coaches have a point usually with this advice, but man, I'll never get why some coaches are so resistant to any info from the forums or resistant to learning something new
Definitely had a point but yeah even to this day, he talks about how he doesn’t see primo reducing e2 on bloodwork and masteron works better, but I’ve presented physical bloodwork evidence to him so just no idea. I think john jewett has done some damage among coaches to at least a small extent

Ok a little more clarification. I cruise year round at 150mg which
my total T is usually 950-1180.
E2 is usually 37-45

So there’s no way that now I’m taking close to triple my dose any my E2 drops. So at least for me primo lowers E2 a lot.

Like mentioned above I relate. When my E2 is between like 27-35 I feel the most clear headed and overall good. When my e2 goes into the higher 40s like 45+ I my mind is racing a lot more and just overall anxious and sped up.

When E2 is 22 and below I feel very sluggish, have absolutely no focus and am very moody. Over the years you kind of get to learn your body. The only way to learn your body is to consistently check your levels when you start playing with different doses and new drugs. I wish I did this on my first year when I started trt but I dident now my body yet and dident know how I feel in different ranges it all comes from trial and error

Coaches have a point usually with this advice, but man, I'll never get why some coaches are so resistant to any info from the forums or resistant to learning something new
It’s not even resistant to forums there plenty of lab work evidence that suggests other wise. He may be an old school mentality and follow guys who may be huge but don’t give good information

My E2 on 200mg of test cyp and 100mg of primo was 8 on my last blood test. I prefer to land at 20. I'm not even sure I could tell if my E2 is zero but I can tell it's high. I've been experimenting for years with test and primo combos and the best cycle for me I have found is 600mg test cyp and 400mg of primo. It puts my E2 in the mid 20s which is pretty perfect in my book. Another thing primo does is that it lowers total test as well. Run it with and without test and you'll see that your total.test is much higher when running testosterone without primo. Sometimes 50 percent higher.

Last edited:
lAnother thing primo does is that it lowers total test as well. Run it with and without test and you'll see that your total.test is much higher when running testosterone without primo. Sometimes 50 percent higher.

I noticed this as well. Not sure how this is caused. Maybe from higher free testosterone? But on 200 test, 100 primo my cruise, my test was 620. I thought they messed my labs up somehow.. My free test was very high but 200 test solo typically puts me at like 1100-1200 total test. Very very strange

I noticed this as well. Not sure how this is caused. Maybe from higher free testosterone? But on 200 test, 100 primo my cruise, my test was 620. I thought they messed my labs up somehow.. My free test was very high but 200 test solo typically puts me at like 1100-1200 total test. Very very strange

Yes your free test will remain similar in my experience (I've only verified this once not over and over) but your total number will be lower. I was at 903 total test on 200mg and 8 E2 w/100mg primo. I dropped it down to 140mg for a week and half due to getting bloods at my uro and didn't want to chance being out of range (he gets squirrely) and my test was just under 500! Should be 700-800 based on my previous bloods... really weird.

You seem pretty good w/your bloods. Have you noticed a similar thing with masteron in terms of E2 and total test? I'm thinking of swapping it out and giving an experiment.

You seem pretty good w/your bloods. Have you noticed a similar thing with masteron in terms of E2 and total test? I'm thinking of swapping it out and giving an experiment.
Actually haven’t gotten my testosterone checked while on mast. I’ll have to go through to see if I have free test, but as for e2 it never lowered it on paper, and no low e2 side effects no matter how high I push mast. Just takes care of bloating and nipple sensitivity

Actually haven’t gotten my testosterone checked while on mast. I’ll have to go through to see if I have free test, but as for e2 it never lowered it on paper, and no low e2 side effects no matter how high I push mast. Just takes care of bloating and nipple sensitivity
I've read a person say mast is a serm and primo is an AI... one of the best runs I have ever had was TRT + tamoxifen trying to cure gyno for a few months. Felt great on that. Obviously don't want to take tamoxifen forever so maybe masteron is my key? Going to try it.

My E2 on 200mg of test cyp and 100mg of primo was 8 on my last blood test. I prefer to land at 20. I'm not even sure I could tell if my E2 is zero but I can tell it's high. I've been experimenting for years with test and primo combos and the best cycle for me I have found is 600mg test cyp and 400mg of primo. It puts my E2 in the mid 20s which is pretty perfect in my book. Another thing primo does is that it lowers total test as well. Run it with and without test and you'll see that your total.test is much higher when running testosterone without primo. Sometimes 50 percent higher.
Sounds look SHBG is being bound. This allowing more conversation to free test.

Complete opposite for me, but has me puzzled. This is my bloodwork on 300 Test / 100 Primo. E2 is high but absolutely no related sides felt at all. Normally 300 test would require multiple AI doses and definitely give me sore nips.

Definitely seems like it has a serm effect on me - unless my primo is actually mast.

Attachments

• IMG_7023.jpeg
    IMG_7023.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_7024.jpeg
    IMG_7024.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7025.jpeg
    IMG_7025.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 39
Complete opposite for me, but has me puzzled. This is my bloodwork on 300 Test / 100 Primo. E2 is high but absolutely no related sides felt at all. Normally 300 test would require multiple AI doses and definitely give me sore nips.

Definitely seems like it has a serm effect on me - unless my primo is actually mast.
So you're ultra sensitive estradiol could be the real reading? Maybe primo isn't actually lowering estradiol all along and we are getting the wrong test. This is an interesting new piece of info.

Your estradiol appears to be where it should be on the standard and sensitive tests but the ultrasensitive may be the real number. Which would explain to me why I have crashed E2 but don't feel it. It may not be the real number bc I have never gotten an ultrasensitive E2 test.

Last edited:
So you're ultra sensitive estradiol could be the real reading? Maybe primo isn't actually lowering estradiol all along and we are getting the wrong test. This is an interesting new piece of info.

Your estradiol appears to be where it should be on the standard and sensitive tests but the ultrasensitive may be the real number. Which would explain to me why I have crashed E2 but don't feel it. It may not be the real number bc I have never gotten an ultrasensitive E2 test.
here is a sensitive e2 test on 500 test/500 primo. Shows very low (for me) e2

edit: and i typically just get regular e2 tests, this sensitive one isn’t very far off from what i’d see at a 1:1 test to primo ratio. Regular e2 tests my e2 would be a little higher but not much

Attachments

• IMG_7524.jpeg
    IMG_7524.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 74