Anxiety/Overwhelmed

jJjburton

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I have dropped to a cruise to get life situated. 400 mg per week 200 mg mon and thurs.

I going to see someone for medication, making apointment, and umtil then, making changed for mental health.

What medications have or are you on in time of overstress and need? Depression/anxiety/mental health?

I am having trouble getiing everything done that i want, and i am not sure if its anxiety/ ocd/adhd? So seeing a doctor. I rather steer clear of SSRI.

I have ventured into many supplements and going to put my efforts into this. Some is situational some are inhertited.

First line is just as needed, propalonol? I take gabapentin which works, but also fatiguing. Maybe its more adhd, seeing doc soon

I take wellbutrin or however you spell it.... just during a time of high stress. Planning to be on it less than a year. It helps me cope w some things but also has given me some minor difficulties with my mental sharpness. So now I just have a mere mortal's mind lol.
It has also interfered w my sleep. So now i take trazadone regularly (which is also an anti-depressant).

Do you track your BP well? High BP can exacerbate anxiety...

The BP high/low with oscilating pulse for compensation, could give symptoms of anxiety ...

The sleep is a very important factor for vellbeing in general, in my case 15mg of mirtazapine taken every evening at around 8 o'clock is assuring me a good night of sleep .

I have dropped to a cruise to get life situated. 400 mg per week 200 mg mon and thurs.

I going to see someone for medication, making apointment, and umtil then, making changed for mental health.

What medications have or are you on in time of overstress and need? Depression/anxiety/mental health?

I am having trouble getiing everything done that i want, and i am not sure if its anxiety/ ocd/adhd? So seeing a doctor. I rather steer clear of SSRI.

I have ventured into many supplements and going to put my efforts into this. Some is situational some are inhertited.

First line is just as needed, propalonol? I take gabapentin which works, but also fatiguing. Maybe its more adhd, seeing doc soon
How often do you get out and do something fun or hang with friends? Try that first. Supps and drugs seem to be your answer for everything. Go live life like I told you before, Jesus Christ fuck gear and the gym for a bit, drop to 200 mgs a week test and go enjoy something different.

How often do you get out and do something fun or hang with friends? Try that first. Supps and drugs seem to be your answer for everything. Go live life like I told you before, Jesus Christ fuck gear and the gym for a bit, drop to 200 mgs a week test and go enjoy something different.
Never…i dont. So i will try this first i agree, as many times hearing so also. As you and others have said this too.

Sponsors

Latest posts