Anxiety/Overwhelmed

jJjburton

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I have dropped to a cruise to get life situated. 400 mg per week 200 mg mon and thurs.

I going to see someone for medication, making apointment, and umtil then, making changed for mental health.

What medications have or are you on in time of overstress and need? Depression/anxiety/mental health?

I am having trouble getiing everything done that i want, and i am not sure if its anxiety/ ocd/adhd? So seeing a doctor. I rather steer clear of SSRI.

I have ventured into many supplements and going to put my efforts into this. Some is situational some are inhertited.

First line is just as needed, propalonol? I take gabapentin which works, but also fatiguing. Maybe its more adhd, seeing doc soon

I take wellbutrin or however you spell it.... just during a time of high stress. Planning to be on it less than a year. It helps me cope w some things but also has given me some minor difficulties with my mental sharpness. So now I just have a mere mortal's mind lol.
It has also interfered w my sleep. So now i take trazadone regularly (which is also an anti-depressant).

Do you track your BP well? High BP can exacerbate anxiety...

The BP high/low with oscilating pulse for compensation, could give symptoms of anxiety ...

The sleep is a very important factor for vellbeing in general, in my case 15mg of mirtazapine taken every evening at around 8 o'clock is assuring me a good night of sleep .

I have dropped to a cruise to get life situated. 400 mg per week 200 mg mon and thurs.

I going to see someone for medication, making apointment, and umtil then, making changed for mental health.

What medications have or are you on in time of overstress and need? Depression/anxiety/mental health?

I am having trouble getiing everything done that i want, and i am not sure if its anxiety/ ocd/adhd? So seeing a doctor. I rather steer clear of SSRI.

I have ventured into many supplements and going to put my efforts into this. Some is situational some are inhertited.

First line is just as needed, propalonol? I take gabapentin which works, but also fatiguing. Maybe its more adhd, seeing doc soon
How often do you get out and do something fun or hang with friends? Try that first. Supps and drugs seem to be your answer for everything. Go live life like I told you before, Jesus Christ fuck gear and the gym for a bit, drop to 200 mgs a week test and go enjoy something different.

How often do you get out and do something fun or hang with friends? Try that first. Supps and drugs seem to be your answer for everything. Go live life like I told you before, Jesus Christ fuck gear and the gym for a bit, drop to 200 mgs a week test and go enjoy something different.
Never…i dont. So i will try this first i agree, as many times hearing so also. As you and others have said this too.

As for supplements, L-theanine and magnesium have been helpful for me when it comes to relaxation and reducing anxiety.

Gabapentin worked for me in terms of managing anxiety, but yeah, it can make you feel pretty fatigued.

Drop your dose for a while. Real trt is what I mean. Then you can up your dose. You can't always redline your engine. When I start to feel not that good on 300+ mgs of Testosterone it's a sign I need to take a break and it works every time.

how about dropping to a real cruise?

Gonna be honest with you dude.

Out of everyone for the past few years, feels like you are one of the people that have been near permablasting or using high dose gear for a while. Maybe I am wrong. But usually if people are having health issues(Mental too) you need to get to whatever is as normal as possible

how about dropping to a real cruise?

Gonna be honest with you dude.

Out of everyone for the past few years, feels like you are one of the people that have been near permablasting or using high dose gear for a while. Maybe I am wrong. But usually if people are having health issues(Mental too) you need to get to whatever is as normal as possible
Makes sense.

I don't know enough about the cycles you have been running to critique or suggest changing any of that specifically.

I definitely agree with cutting back on the Test which you've started doing.

Hopefully you haven't been hooked up with a doc that prescribing every SSRI, SNRI or whatever variant exists now. Everyone is different so I'm happy for those that have benefited from them...but the only time in my life I felt truly depressed, crazy, and hearing voices + paranoia was when I was out on trials of various antidepressants.

If they are going to help you, it's definitely not a quick fix (and I think debatable benefit).

Sometimes you just need something QUICK to put out the fire and get some rest. I know benzodiazepines are probably even more taboo here than opioids, but they will make you relax within about 10 minutes. If you are prone to addiction than definitely avoid them but I believe they can be responsibly short term. I will admit I have not focused on the long term potential detriment. You can generally still be pretty functional when taking them.

Trazodone works fast - but the rare side effect of priapism and needing your dick drained with a needle in the ER has kept me from that one (it's nicknamed Trazo-bone in some ERs).

Gabapentin, Metoprolol ER (definitely was my favorite beta blocker but I weaned myself off....but I hate feeling jittery so I miss it), Magnesium glycinate, Melatonin can be useful.

There are countless meds ....nothing will be more effective than the suggestions others more healthily suggested - lifestyle changes.

I totally get your feeling of being unable to focus/ADHD etc. Truthfully, cognitive behavioral therapy can be your best friend with difficulty focusing. My favorite book is "When Panic Attacks" by David Burns (this may be completely useless to you...but just sharing what has helped me in the past).

Making sure you're avoiding/limiting stimulants can be important when you feel totally scatter -brained and on the verge of mental breakdown. I had a well-meaning doctor prescribe me Adderall and it took me about 2 weeks to realize it wasn't helping me get more productive...it was sending me into a mental breakdown.

These random musings may be too late to be useful if you've already seen a doc .... hopefully you're feeling better dialing down the Test for a bit. Good luck!

get your estrogen to a real mans level (20-30) in my opinion.
Also a beta blocker is a great alternative to more serious medications