Any Testosterone + Semaglutide Experiences. Pls share!

Imderick

Hi :) I am considering doing a 10-week cycle building up to 375-500mg Test and 1mg semaglutide per week aiming for a 750-calorie deficit per day.
Interested in the experiences of others who've done such a cycle.

What was your experience?
What were your dosages? Side effects?
How much fat loss did you experience?
Advice before starting?

You have to be careful that you’re eating enough on semaglutide. What I’ve found can happen is that the first bit of fluid loss and flab comes off easy, but thereafter you can lose muscle from lack of eating enough. You need to be conscious of making sure you are getting the required nutrients and cals to hold muscle

Too much test for someone in a 750 calorie deficit. Doesn’t make sense really. You’re not going to be making gains while dieting that hard. And titrating up isn’t going to help when it’s such a short cycle.

Are you an athlete? Competing? Goals?

Sounds like you’re trying to do a big recomp to which I’ll say get that idea out of your head. Lose the weight first then get jacked. Or get jacked and then diet off the fat. But you can’t really do both at once unless you have truly mastered your training and nutrition + use more than testosterone. Sometimes if you’re a complete newbie you can pull of a crazy recomp, but if you’re a complete newbie you don’t need to be cycling testosterone and semaglutide.

The last thing I’ll say is that semaglutide wont change your bad habits. You may eat better and cut out junk food while you’re on it, but the cravings will come back when you stop. You need discipline and consistency for long term results

Hi :) I am considering doing a 10-week cycle building up to 375-500mg Test and 1mg semaglutide per week aiming for a 750-calorie deficit per day.
Interested in the experiences of others who've done such a cycle.

What was your experience?
What were your dosages? Side effects?
How much fat loss did you experience?
Advice before starting?
Respectfully, I would start the cutting cycle without the semaglutide, and save it for when it's actually necessary. The first couple weeks of dieting is really easy... You dont need semaglutide for this. Deploy the semaglutide after getting sub 10%bf at least. Also you didnt mention anything about AI... dont know your body but you probably need some sort of e2 management at 375+mg dose of test monotherapy...

Too much test for someone in a 750 calorie deficit. Doesn’t make sense really. You’re not going to be making gains while dieting that hard. And titrating up isn’t going to help when it’s such a short cycle.

Are you an athlete? Competing? Goals?

Sounds like you’re trying to do a big recomp to which I’ll say get that idea out of your head. Lose the weight first then get jacked. Or get jacked and then diet off the fat. But you can’t really do both at once unless you have truly mastered your training and nutrition + use more than testosterone. Sometimes if you’re a complete newbie you can pull of a crazy recomp, but if you’re a complete newbie you don’t need to be cycling testosterone and semaglutide.

The last thing I’ll say is that semaglutide wont change your bad habits. You may eat better and cut out junk food while you’re on it, but the cravings will come back when you stop. You need discipline and consistency for long term results
Its surely not too much test for a cut... you dont know how much we mayve used in the past. With that in mind, i do agree with your points about dieting habits you mentioned. Those come first, before drugs.

Its surely not too much test for a cut... you dont know how much we mayve used in the past. With that in mind, i do agree with your points about dieting habits you mentioned. Those come first, before drugs.

You don’t need any more than TRT in a cut if you’re not an athlete competing in sports with weight classes.

But okay bud. Y’all go take 375mg test for 10 weeks slowly titrating up to 500mg while you starve yourself. I’m sure the results are gonna be awesome and permanent. Best of luck to ya.

If you're simply trying to gain or preserve muscle mass while eating at such a large deficit and losing body fat I'm currently doing something similar with tirz and test. 10 weeks is not enough time to properly preload and get up to 1 mg SEMA. You start at .25 and every 4 weeks you add another 0.25. If you think you're going to jump on 1 mg from the beginning and run that for 10 weeks just expect some crazy sides and possibility of feeling like you're gonna die. Everyone reacts to the sides differently though. I'm currently coasting on 500mg/wk test and on my third week of tirz at the starting dose. I have yet to feel anything from the Tirz besides a mild slow down of hunger after eating. It seems like it keeps me feeling full longer. I have been running trt for about 25 yrs now (started as a teenager I was born with an issue where my testicles don't operate or create testosterone) so I'm used to coasting on 250-500mg test like it's nothing. My typical cycles of test are 1-1.5 grams per week.

You don’t need any more than TRT in a cut if you’re not an athlete competing in sports with weight classes.

But okay bud. Y’all go take 375mg test for 10 weeks slowly titrating up to 500mg while you starve yourself. I’m sure the results are gonna be awesome and permanent. Best of luck to ya.
How does the dose of test on a cut correlate with being a athlete or a competetive bodybuilder xD most of us here are just passionate lifters. Being a pro bodybuilder gives you no extra priviliges of running peds compared to a non competitor. He didnt mention anything about this being his first cycle. 375mg is obviously not gonna add tissue on a cut if hes already experienced but is gonna preserve more compared to running 100mg. Why u so butthurt bro?

You have to be careful that you’re eating enough on semaglutide. What I’ve found can happen is that the first bit of fluid loss and flab comes off easy, but thereafter you can lose muscle from lack of eating enough. You need to be conscious of making sure you are getting the required nutrients and cals to hold muscle
3 gram protein X LBM Kg

Test dosage looks fine to me. Run it atleast 12 weeks. Should be enough to preserve muscle in a calorie deficit.

Start the semaglutide at .25mg/week, then .5mg/week, then .75mg/week, then 1mg a week (this is assuming you've never used it before and don't have any current tolerance). If you jump straight to 1mg a week you could very easily have side effects if you're new to it. I had great results on .25mg and 0.5mg a week, lose a decent amount of fat, but don't have specific numbers to give you, wasn't tracking it that close. After a couple weeks (perhaps 2-3 weeks) the dosage starts to lose effectiveness. That's when I'd reccomend increasing the dosage by .25mg. You'll know when the dosage starts to lose effectiveness too, you won't have to guess, the hunger will come back in full force.

Having using both Sema and tirzepatide, I'd say tirz is absolutely superior in every way though. Maybe look into tirz

Didn't have negative side effects with either. But I also started low and ramped the dosage slowly

How does the dose of test on a cut correlate with being a athlete or a competetive bodybuilder xD most of us here are just passionate lifters. Being a pro bodybuilder gives you no extra priviliges of running peds compared to a non competitor. He didnt mention anything about this being his first cycle. 375mg is obviously not gonna add tissue on a cut if hes already experienced but is gonna preserve more compared to running 100mg. Why u so butthurt bro?
Yeah I don't quite understand the paradigm either. do want you want, just try and do it intelligently and have a goal.

I call SEMA willpower in a bottle, curbs bad eating habits like nobodys business, although it is a bit unpleasant. My experience was 145mcg intro dosage Three hours i began Vomiting, lost count around 10 or so...followed by a day of dry heaves. got some nausea medication which knocked that back completely, but i still feel "eh" on it. Like someone else said you practically lose the desire to eat, which isn't exactly what i'm trying to do. slamming a lot of protein shakes. waist is disappearing though so ill give it that.

On a side note I can confidently say Axles Sema is legit

Nobody is butthurt, retard. I just see a bunch of new accounts giving shit advice.

You don’t need 500mg of test to maintain muscle mass in a steep deficit. Why even do a cycle when you’re cutting that hard? What is 500mg of test going to do that 200mg isn’t?

Use your critical thinking to put together context. The dude is a new account asking if anybody has ever done test + sema for 10 weeks. Clearly OP doesn’t know wtf he’s doing and that’s why he’s here asking for advice. He probably shouldn’t be using steroids, period.

This is a harm reduction board. When clowns start giving out shit advice and someone ends up really sick or dead, they’re going to blame this website and get it shut down. I can tell you’re a Reddit guy from the unironic “xD u mad bro” type of comments. Sit down and shutup, this isn’t a circle jerk. When someone has bad ideas they get told so, including myself.

Like I said bud, go enjoy your 10 week starvation cycle of 375mg test and semaglutide. I’m sure the results will be legendary.

The 3 accounts trying to justify this circus of a cycle have less than a COMBINED 30 days on this forum.

Wild isn’t it? No into post, no replies to the thread. I felt like this post was bait as a first impression. No one with any experience would in our realm would throw 500 + sema targeting a 750 deficit as a good idea.

People are looking to shortcut hard work. Run a true cut depending on current stats and TDEE. None of which we know and can’t advise without. If the guy is on TRT he should continue whatever dose that is and cut accordingly and take the time to do it right.

You’re right. This is a harm reduction forum and for guys advising GLP-1 usage which is proven to drop muscle mass, plus a steep deficit, and a full on cycle dose while knowing nothing about this dude… isn’t harm reduction.

Knowing nothing about you I'll just say what I want to say to everyone who talks about getting on the sema: don't underestimate the effect this stuff can have on your appetite. Also keep an eye on how much water you're drinking. I'm the kind of guy who always has a drink within arm's reach but on semaglutide I was never hungry or thirsty.
I find a lot of people on meso talking about stacking these GLP-ish drugs and I worry that noobs might be getting the wrong idea thinking the drugs aren't very strong or that they need to be stacked. The starting dose of semaglutide is 0.25mg for a reason lol You might not have any side effects at all or maybe 0.25mg is enough that you aren't able to trust a fart ever again.
Just my 2 cents on this stuff.

Thank you, I wonder how intense the appetite suppression will be if getting calories in might become an issue which it currently isn't.

We know nothing about you to start helping. Height, weight, bf %, history, goals, etc. Please introduce yourself in the new members forum and read this:

Forum Etiquette ⚡Welcome to the MESO-Rx Forum. New Members ⭐️PLEASE READ⭐
I didn't think it necessary given that I was inquiring about the community's general experience. I read the forum before posting here and introduced myself albeit without the info you're requesting. This I miss anything why you're suggesting I read it?

I'm 36yo, 5'11 (180cm), 253lbs, bf around 30% I think?, training natural for a couple of years, was fit but let it go. Did 1 test only cycle before (so still a newbie) but considering this combo. Goals is to lose the fat while maintaining as much muscle mass as possible.

Last edited:
If you're simply trying to gain or preserve muscle mass while eating at such a large deficit and losing body fat I'm currently doing something similar with tirz and test. 10 weeks is not enough time to properly preload and get up to 1 mg SEMA. You start at .25 and every 4 weeks you add another 0.25. If you think you're going to jump on 1 mg from the beginning and run that for 10 weeks just expect some crazy sides and possibility of feeling like you're gonna die. Everyone reacts to the sides differently though. I'm currently coasting on 500mg/wk test and on my third week of tirz at the starting dose. I have yet to feel anything from the Tirz besides a mild slow down of hunger after eating. It seems like it keeps me feeling full longer. I have been running trt for about 25 yrs now (started as a teenager I was born with an issue where my testicles don't operate or create testosterone) so I'm used to coasting on 250-500mg test like it's nothing. My typical cycles of test are 1-1.5 grams per week.
Thank you, given you the issue you were born with means that the test is necessary for you, others here suggest that it's a point combo or my a very effective one in my case.

Thanks for the response. This will be my 2nd test cycle, will have an ai in case of side effects. Yes, preserving muscle is the goal but people here seem very adamant about adding test being pointless.