anyone else completely put down by deca?

dafqu1

I cant even take 100mg of deca /week without it completely disabling me. Complete lethargy not able to do anything train even get up and work it turns me into a plant. It sucks because its the safest most effective steroid next to test i mean I was planning on taking it forever pretty much. Does anyone else have experience with this and pushing through and it gets better over time?? cuz I bought 10 vials of it lol...anyone want to trade 10 deca for 4 tren?? I guess on the bright side besides the toxicity i get no side effects with tren. Crazy how differently these things affect us

Dude look at it this way: deca is like a warm cup of hot chocolate on a cold night wrapped in a blanket next to a fire. It also makes you really damned HUGE. Just... take lots of naps right? It's time for my next nap already.

Dude look at it this way: deca is like a warm cup of hot chocolate on a cold night wrapped in a blanket next to a fire. It also makes you really damned HUGE. Just... take lots of naps right? It's time for my next nap already.
i know it too its just i cant be productive enough to continue to exist on it. damn. ill try experimenting with it again in the future and just try to force through it with lots of coffee

Are you able to wake up easily in the morning?
no the avg day i would sleep through work then get up and be like ah i atleast need to train i cant train legs ill just train arms everyday. ah i better eat a lot i didnt eat anything today then lay in bed instead for hours before falling asleep
For how long are you taking it? What else do you take?
i took 100mg when i was on 350mg test noticed it kick in and have that effect after a couple weeks and stopped. I just tried again started taking it about 7 weeks ago added it on to 500mg test 400mg-800mg tren I figured the higher dose of other androgens would even it out but it had the same effect these last few weeks have been miserable its finally leaving my system

Tren will tax your body like very few other things at those doses. I think before you assume the Deca is to blame you should drop the Tren. 400mg is a blast dose of Ace or Enan for 90% of lifters.

There may have been some synergy in overtaxing when you added Deca but I think the extreme nature of your reported symptoms speaks to the Tren and dosage more than Deca

(Assuming no other meds …Beta blockers, AI, diuretics, etc etc… are at play)

Last edited:
Tren will tax your body like very few other things at those doses. I think before you assume the Deca is to blame you should drop the Tren. 400mg is a blast dose of Ace or Enan for 90% of lifters.

There may have been some synergy in overtaxing when you added Deca but I think the extreme nature of your reported symptoms speaks to the Tren and dosage more than Deca

(Assuming no other meds …Beta blockers, AI, diuretics, etc etc… are at play)
Thanks I didnt know it was that bad ill keep that in mind. I still think its the deca though its not just tiredness its a weird form of lethargy and depression.

Thanks I didnt know it was that bad ill keep that in mind. I still think its the deca though its not just tiredness its a weird form of lethargy and depression.
Depression is possible. Some lethargy I can see, but generally (there are always lucky exceptions) it won’t put you down the way you describe.

Liver toxicity will. Absolutely.

May also look in to the carrier oil if no other variables. Is the oil different than the other compounds? Etc

- planning on taking deca forever "pretty much".
- a lot of tren for awhile (didn't specify ester) -- sometimes double or triple the "dose" (whatever that is) just to experiment
- doesn't mention any other (every other) possible medication he may be on
- no plans to do bloodwork; estrogen, prolactin, etc. not even on the guy's radar
- "i stopped taking so much with the lethargy i'm just wasting it" (responding to 800mg tren)

couple quick thoughts:
1) carrier oil seems low on the probability rank-order.
2) the tren probably has something to do with this
3) bloodwork is probably fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukd from the "experimenting".
4) or he's just got really high e2 and bp problems

couple quick thoughts:
Agree. Don’t disregard the carrier oil, even though probability is you are correct. I have seen some weird … really weird reactions solved by swapping.

I cant even take 100mg of deca /week without it completely disabling me. Complete lethargy not able to do anything train even get up and work it turns me into a plant. It sucks because its the safest most effective steroid next to test i mean I was planning on taking it forever pretty much. Does anyone else have experience with this and pushing through and it gets better over time?? cuz I bought 10 vials of it lol...anyone want to trade 10 deca for 4 tren?? I guess on the bright side besides the toxicity i get no side effects with tren. Crazy how differently these things affect us
That’s a damn shame. Nandrolone is my absolute favorite! I’d make that trade for the Tren any day of the week lol.

- planning on taking deca forever "pretty much".
- a lot of tren for awhile (didn't specify ester) -- sometimes double or triple the "dose" (whatever that is) just to experiment
- doesn't mention any other (every other) possible medication he may be on
- no plans to do bloodwork; estrogen, prolactin, etc. not even on the guy's radar
- "i stopped taking so much with the lethargy i'm just wasting it" (responding to 800mg tren)

couple quick thoughts:
not going to deny any of that i didnt know tren was that toxic. looking back when i was dosing really high the foul red pee and completely destroying every bathroom i was in with hell piss stink should have been a sign. The thing is though this same exact lethargy and tiredness happened when only on 350mg test with deca. Also I take 1mg adex a week and my blood pressure is normal

not going to deny any of that i didnt know tren was that toxic. looking back when i was dosing really high the foul red pee and completely destroying every bathroom i was in with hell piss stink should have been a sign. The thing is though this same exact lethargy and tiredness happened when only on 350mg test with deca. Also I take 1mg adex a week and my blood pressure is normal
1mg Adex/day or split through week?

.5mg 2x a week. the tren I was taking 300mg of a cutter blend and then added tren E after a couple weeks. Stopped taking the blend a while ago
I would look at Adex long before Deca as well. I avoid AI unless I actually start to experience symptoms. I don’t ever take AIs as preventative.

It isn’t that they are inherently bad, but they can really turn things in their heads and can be difficult to dial in. You may have crashed your estrogen which absolutely can give symptoms you described.

Reality is you dumped a lot of stuff in without understanding dosages or modes of action. Result is you are having issues and don’t have bloodwork to help you fully understand what is truly the likely culprit.

At this point you should dial back to 500-600mg if still on blast or 200 mg/Wk of test cyp if on cruise and drop all other compounds and ancillaries.

Then _next_ blast add (1) compound and (0) ancillaries unless you get itchy nipples. Then do .25 arimedex 2x/week at most. (I would recommend nolvadex first if you are a high aromatizer)

Most people shouldn’t need any AI at typical blast dosages.

Experimenting is fine, but it should be controlled to understand impacts. Finger licking and sticking it in the air method is always a disaster.