• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

anyone ever get popped buying thru the mail?

Avies48

10+ Year Member
just wondering if anyone has ever had some stuff delivered to their home addy and ever have issues, or get it taken ect...

and do u use ur real name and addy?

gotta ask! stupid maybe, but it happens!

just wondering if anyone has ever had some stuff delivered to their home addy and ever have issues, or get it taken ect...

and do u use ur real name and addy?

gotta ask! stupid maybe, but it happens!

I had a friend I used to send one pack to his
house and he got a letter from customs.
He was freakin out. He wanted to actually sign the
letter and send it back to customs, cause it said to.

I told him no don't sign it, and he said "But it says
to and I don't want to get in trouble"
I told him when officers come to his house, don't call me
Fuckin retard he is. Very slow brain, I should have known better

I always use my real name and did that time for a resend and
the pack came to my house, no problem.

I can send a pack to your house using your name and address
so they can't prove you ordered anything, if you don't tell them shit, and of course, they never get your computer or the WU video from the store lol

wow, man thats a good one!

yeah i ordered something the otherday and now im sweating balls because ive never ordered anything like this before ever so im freaking out and just wanted to ask if anyone else has and see what could happen if they do show up at my door?

wow, man thats a good one!

yeah i ordered something the otherday and now im sweating balls because ive never ordered anything like this before ever so im freaking out and just wanted to ask if anyone else has and see what could happen if they do show up at my door?

Where did you order it from?

I mean, international or Domestic USA.
or Domestic where ever you are LOL

Gotta go now, be back later

Don't sweat it.

If they come to your door, tell them to come
back later, you gotta take a mean shit, and your
going to be in the bathroom for awhile

domestic usa

I had a pack come one time..

I believe it was my first pack ever way back early 2000
and when the mailman left it in my hall, there was liquid
stain on the mannila envelope..

Turns out a bottle of EQ broke cause the putts source
didn't even put stuffing around the bottles. No one said anything
as far as law enforcement goes but I was out a bottle of EQ cause
I wasn't taking a chance on this guy sending me a replacement and
doing the same thing

Don't sweat it bro

I had a pack come one time..

I believe it was my first pack ever way back early 2000
and when the mailman left it in my hall, there was liquid
stain on the mannila envelope..

Turns out a bottle of EQ broke cause the putts source
didn't even put stuffing around the bottles. No one said anything
as far as law enforcement goes but I was out a bottle of EQ cause
I wasn't taking a chance on this guy sending me a replacement and
doing the same thing

Don't sweat it bro
wow it had leaked, thats insane! ive heard the peeps im getting my stuff thru are awesome, so we will see,

yeah a lot of people have said not to sweat it, but its one of thoise things that i am because its the only time ive ever done this, and its got me a bit freaked out is all!

thnaks for the replys though man appreciate it!

Last edited:
You should be fine. It is a little nerve racking the first time. I have always used my real name and address and have never had a problem. Unlike MANWHORE, my sources have never been idiots and not bubble wrapped the vials or protect them in some way. So I have never had a broken vial and leak. I may be wrong, but from what I understand there has to be a good reason for customs to seize a package or go through your mail. As long as your source is not an idiot and packages it correctly then you should have no worries.

You should be fine. It is a little nerve racking the first time. I have always used my real name and address and have never had a problem. Unlike MANWHORE, my sources have never been idiots and not bubble wrapped the vials or protect them in some way. So I have never had a broken vial and leak. I may be wrong, but from what I understand there has to be a good reason for customs to seize a package or go through your mail. As long as your source is not an idiot and packages it correctly then you should have no worries.

thanks man! yeah nerve wracking it is, but the r a good source and from the guys i know, sat they package it well, so we will see if i have a bad experience, might never do it again, too much to risk, just get shit locally next time, but for now, no sleep for a week! haha jk!

I think the source's name was GMAN but that was
also a time when jects smelled very bad and were very painful.

You guys got it made now.

I guess I do now too :)

So is it necessary to purchase a pre paid card then? I'd like to do it the safest way possible and I'm about to start my first cycle.

So is it necessary to purchase a pre paid card then? I'd like to do it the safest way possible and I'm about to start my first cycle.

depends on the source! some do the cards some do wu, just depends on who u go with and how discrete they are when shipping i guess? im not too savvy in this game either, usually got any stuff from my hrt clinic or thru friends locally.

Only problem with getting locally, is everyone
will know your business.. that your on gear.. using
steroids while they smoke their weed and pop their percocets
O yeah, no problem with poppin pills and smokin weed
but juice? :eek: no way, your a bad boy

My last source uses WU and MoneyPak cards which are nice
cause you just pay $4.95 to fund the MoneyPak and no
paying WU fees or having to put down name and address

I will most likely have to go with WU for my next order
but that's only because my guy doesn't carry Drol yet
but it's all good with me. WU, MoneyPak, Cash in mail,
Send a messenger to hand deliver money to my source
HEY, however they want to do it, just send me my shit

You must have been in the game for a long time now haha.

When ProLine was one of the top sources.

I can't even remember what I got from him but
I know it smelled bad and hurt pretty bad.

I didn't start brewing until 2003-2004 and I learned
from.. Where the hell did I learn?? All I know is that BassKiller
was there.

I would fair a bet that getting stuff locally through a dealer is probably more risky than through a domestic source using the mail (assuming you live in US). It would probably be a good idea to find out when the package was shipped and how it was shipped, so if it takes too long, you would then have the option to turn down the delivery.