Anyone having issues with Cyp lately?

magRT496

Has anyone had issues with test cyp raws not behaving as usual?

I picked some up recently from my usual, trusted source and had some issues when I tried to brew...

I weighed the powder, added BA/BA @ 2/20, and MCT oil. Strength was 200mg/ml. When I heated it I noticed the powder looked odd and it took forever to go into solution, with some smaller pieces that hung around until temp reached 75*C. Unusual for sure but I figured no big deal and pulled it off to let it cool. Once temp reached 27*C I could see small crystals forming. By the time it reached 23*C it basically turned into a popsicle. You could turn it sideways and only a small amount oil would run. I figured I'd made a mistake but when I double checked my notes the numbers were perfect. Now I was curious so I tried 100mg/ml with 2/25 BA/BB and same result.

So I contacted my source, they said the shipper must have mixed up labels and sent me a new batch. Unfortunately results were the same.

I ordered more from another supplier, used the same recipe (2/20 @ 200mg/ml with MCT) and it went into solution no problem.

The powder looks just like cyp and smells like it. I put some powder on the hot plate and kept an eye on the temp and it even seemed to melt right around 102*C.

What I'm really wondering is if it really is a mixup or if the factory screwed up and its just trash (and even more curious is they will continue to screw up Cyp like they have with enanthate, I really miss painless enanthate). Just wanrted to see what everyone else thinks - may be worth sending some to Jano cause I have a whole assload of this mystery powder now.

Test c isn't a unique smell. NPP smells like it too. It also could smell like whatever else it was stored or shipped with.

Send it to jano.

Had a similar issue for the first time. Brewed perfect then after it cooled it got cloudy. Heated it up again and it went clear, then cooled and got cloudy again. I have used this source for some time now and never had this issue. No PIP just cloudy looking. And it was with Test C. Has anyone figured out what happened? It’s got to be the raws.

Had a similar issue for the first time. Brewed perfect then after it cooled it got cloudy. Heated it up again and it went clear, then cooled and got cloudy again. I have used this source for some time now and never had this issue. No PIP just cloudy looking. And it was with Test C. Has anyone figured out what happened? It’s got to be the raws.
from QSC?

Since it’s been almost a month I figured I would bump this and see if this has been happening to more people or if the problem was ever resolved. Curious since the test e Raws have had issues for a while now, unresolved as far as I know, seeing the same happening to cyp would be unfortunate.

I got Test C raws recently, two different orders. Brewed it and took 700mg per week. Got bloodwork at 4 weeks, for another reason. Normally would wait till 6 weeks but my Test came back at 3606. I’m not an incredibly high responder and test was early but results were definitely good in my book.

Attachments

• IMG_0255.jpeg
    IMG_0255.jpeg
    555.3 KB · Views: 13
Has anyone had issues with test cyp raws not behaving as usual?

I picked some up recently from my usual, trusted source and had some issues when I tried to brew...

I weighed the powder, added BA/BA @ 2/20, and MCT oil. Strength was 200mg/ml. When I heated it I noticed the powder looked odd and it took forever to go into solution, with some smaller pieces that hung around until temp reached 75*C. Unusual for sure but I figured no big deal and pulled it off to let it cool. Once temp reached 27*C I could see small crystals forming. By the time it reached 23*C it basically turned into a popsicle. You could turn it sideways and only a small amount oil would run. I figured I'd made a mistake but when I double checked my notes the numbers were perfect. Now I was curious so I tried 100mg/ml with 2/25 BA/BB and same result.

So I contacted my source, they said the shipper must have mixed up labels and sent me a new batch. Unfortunately results were the same.

I ordered more from another supplier, used the same recipe (2/20 @ 200mg/ml with MCT) and it went into solution no problem.

The powder looks just like cyp and smells like it. I put some powder on the hot plate and kept an eye on the temp and it even seemed to melt right around 102*C.

What I'm really wondering is if it really is a mixup or if the factory screwed up and its just trash (and even more curious is they will continue to screw up Cyp like they have with enanthate, I really miss painless enanthate). Just wanrted to see what everyone else thinks - may be worth sending some to Jano cause I have a whole assload of this mystery powder now.
I had this same issues with cyp raws. Made the batch using my same recipe I always use, same temp. Brewed 250mg/ml batch soon as it was cooled it all crashed. The way it looked was like it wasn’t heated and mix even throughout. There were crystals but it was mainly a sludge. Brewed at 2/20/gso.

I decided to toss the whole batct 2200ml.
Next day I try again using the same cyp raw but this time I decided to heat it well pass 163f. I brought it up to 193f just to see if the higher temp would change the outcome of this weird batch of raw. I kept the recipe the same 2/20gso. What do you know the shit didn’t crash. 2 months later have had maybe 10 or so of the vials crash. No sludge look to it, just crystals. I expected this since wagers I store it it’s never warmer then 60f.

I had this same issues with cyp raws. Made the batch using my same recipe I always use, same temp. Brewed 250mg/ml batch soon as it was cooled it all crashed. The way it looked was like it wasn’t heated and mix even throughout. There were crystals but it was mainly a sludge. Brewed at 2/20/gso.

I decided to toss the whole batct 2200ml.
Next day I try again using the same cyp raw but this time I decided to heat it well pass 163f. I brought it up to 193f just to see if the higher temp would change the outcome of this weird batch of raw. I kept the recipe the same 2/20gso. What do you know the shit didn’t crash. 2 months later have had maybe 10 or so of the vials crash. No sludge look to it, just crystals. I expected this since wagers I store it it’s never warmer then 60f.
This has to be a manufacturing issue with the raws. The changes in characteristics would imply an impurity issue. Same thing happened to me but after reheating a second time it stayed clear. I don’t think we will ever get an answer but I’m glad that the brotherhood of brewers are talking about this. This is our own peer review that can make or break a supplier of raws. If we get a bad batch we will give them our FDA stamp. “Fuck Dem Assholes” stamp.

Back