Anyone tried BPC-157 or PRP for joint pain? Did you take it orally, inject sub-Q or inject at the joint?

deeoeraclea

I've been having pain in my right knee for about 3 months now and it seems to not be getting better with rest, physical therapy. soft tissue work, etc.. I saw a sports medicine doctor and he things I may have some slight cartilage damage (though, no MRI yet to confirm). And PT said he thinks it is just bursitis (i.e. tendonitis). So, I'm thinking of trying either injecting a peptide like BPC-157 or trying a PRP injection. As PRP is super $$$, I figured I'd start with BPC-157. And, I was thinking of sourcing it myself.

Anyone tried taking BPC-157 for joint pain? How did you administer it? Did it work?

Same questions for PRP.

Almost sounds like what I just went through. My knees started hurting recently, probably less than a year now.

I am injecting BCP/TB/GHK-Cu/HGH @ 1mg/1mg/3mg/2iu in a single shot daily for a bit over a week. Today I had the least painful workout in 15 or so years... I am not going to sit here and say its all because of the injections because but I cant believe what I did today. I want to give it more time before coming to any conclusion. Im injecting in the stomach area.

I've been having pain in my right knee for about 3 months now and it seems to not be getting better with rest, physical therapy. soft tissue work, etc.. I saw a sports medicine doctor and he things I may have some slight cartilage damage (though, no MRI yet to confirm). And PT said he thinks it is just bursitis (i.e. tendonitis). So, I'm thinking of trying either injecting a peptide like BPC-157 or trying a PRP injection. As PRP is super $$$, I figured I'd start with BPC-157. And, I was thinking of sourcing it myself.

Anyone tried taking BPC-157 for joint pain? How did you administer it? Did it work?

Same questions for PRP.
I do PRP myself. I’ve had it done professionally and while it’s worth the money, it’s just easier and way cheaper to do it yourself. I do have an assistant but I could easily do it solo. Here’s all you need: prp kits 50$ each and a 100$ centrifuge. Directions:
Draw 20ML blood
Put both in centrifuge and spin for 10mins at 2400 rpm
Use needle to pull out top two layers in each vial should be yellow/gold/greyish. Make sure no red cells are in it.
Put vials back in centrifuge spin for 15 mins at 3600rpm
Use needle to take out top 2/3rds
Mix gently
Then use injection syringe to pull out remainder and inject it into trouble spot.
I do this every other month.
Far more effective than BPC. I also use a lot of BPC
Let me know if you have any questions

Almost sounds like what I just went through. My knees started hurting recently, probably less than a year now.

I am injecting BCP/TB/GHK-Cu/HGH @ 1mg/1mg/3mg/2iu in a single shot daily for a bit over a week. Today I had the least painful workout in 15 or so years... I am not going to sit here and say its all because of the injections because but I cant believe what I did today. I want to give it more time before coming to any conclusion. Im injecting in the stomach area.
Thanks for this information. I realize this isn't a source channel, but do you mind if I ask about the process of getting injectible TB?BPC? Do peptide sources sell you the solution already mixed? Or, do you have to buy the TB/BPC and mix them with water (and if so, what kind of water)? I'm just starting to research this. So, apologies if the answers are obvious. Any information you can provide would be super helpful.

Interested in the GH too. But, I think it is likely out of my price range.

I do PRP myself. I’ve had it done professionally and while it’s worth the money, it’s just easier and way cheaper to do it yourself. I do have an assistant but I could easily do it solo. Here’s all you need: prp kits 50$ each and a 100$ centrifuge. Directions:
Draw 20ML blood
Put both in centrifuge and spin for 10mins at 2400 rpm
Use needle to pull out top two layers in each vial should be yellow/gold/greyish. Make sure no red cells are in it.
Put vials back in centrifuge spin for 15 mins at 3600rpm
Use needle to take out top 2/3rds
Mix gently
Then use injection syringe to pull out remainder and inject it into trouble spot.
I do this every other month.
Far more effective than BPC. I also use a lot of BPC
Let me know if you have any questions

book-marked! I had no idea PRP DIY was even a possibility. I'll definitely look into this, as the cost to have it done in a clinic is really prohibitive.

book-marked! I had no idea PRP DIY was even a possibility. I'll definitely look into this, as the cost to have it done in a clinic is really prohibitive.
It’s a simple procedure. Your other questions.
1: peptides do not come mixed
2. Need bacteriostatic water
3. Search Qingdao Sigma on here
they have everything you need including HGH for cheap.
Good luck.

Thanks for this information. I realize this isn't a source channel, but do you mind if I ask about the process of getting injectible TB?BPC? Do peptide sources sell you the solution already mixed? Or, do you have to buy the TB/BPC and mix them with water (and if so, what kind of water)? I'm just starting to research this. So, apologies if the answers are obvious. Any information you can provide would be super helpful.

Interested in the GH too. But, I think it is likely out of my price range.

1 - QSC (Qingdao Signma Co) does offer a 50/50 mix of TB500/BPC157 and they offer them seperately. I got the premixed however im an idiot who is just starting out so dont be like me. Its better to get them seperate and then mix them yourself in the syringe. Some folks might use more BPC than TB and by getting them seperated, you can fine tune the dosage.

2 - You can get the reconsitution bacteriostatic water from Amazon along with syringes. I did the 28G 1in because im an idiot and didnt know better. Those worked but they are intimidating and you certainly dont want to plunge it all in. I only went about 1/3 of the way in. Turns out with these watery injections, you can get a smaller guage no problem. So I suggest 31G or 32G and anywhere from 4mm to half an inch depending on how much fat you have at the injection sites. I also recommend you get an insulin pen. Makes life much easier once I got mine. I can premix a cartridge for a could of weeks and you can use the 32G 4mm needles no problem.

3 - I used QSC (Qingdao Signma Co) and so far so good. Im not advocating for any of them, again im a newbie myself, but no bad reactions and it seems to be working. In terms of pricing, they are relatively cheap including HGH but do be careful with HGH because it can effect sugar sensitivity. From what I have read, younger folks may not need it and folks who already have sugar issues should probably be extra careful.

Do not buy pre-mixed TB/BPC. You might have issues with one or the other and you won’t be able to tell if they are mixed.
Also, QSC’s bad water is questionable from what I’ve heard so source that elsewhere

Do not buy pre-mixed TB/BPC. You might have issues with one or the other and you won’t be able to tell if they are mixed.
Also, QSC’s bad water is questionable from what I’ve heard so source that elsewhere

Hospira BAC water is cheaper than it's ever been from Medex. This shouldn't be a problem at least for the time being. 25 vials of 30 mL for $100 shipped.

...I do have an assistant...
Any suggestions as to how I can find an assistant? I think I can do it myself. But, it would be helpful to find somebody with experience drawing blood, who can walk me through it once or twice before I do it on my own. I live in the USA, if it matters.

Any suggestions as to how I can find an assistant? I think I can do it myself. But, it would be helpful to find somebody with experience drawing blood, who can walk me through it once or twice before I do it on my own. I live in the USA, if it matters.
Sorry, I can’t help you there. My “assistant” is a full time physiotherapist that wears many hats and has been with me for nearly 3 decades lol. Maybe try searching for a nurse or medical professional in job listings nearby ‍

Anecdotally, what seemed to have the most profound impact on one of my injured joints was actually tb4 (NOT tb500). I suspect it might have removed some very stubborn adhesion/scar tissue.

Also running 350 mcg bpc-157 1-2x daily and 4 iu HGH.

I'm also running fish oil, cissus, msm, glucosamine and water - all in high amounts. It really helps making your joints feel like butter.

Mind you, you can do all the above, if you don't do physical therapy - rehab EXERCISES, you are likely wasting your time and money.

Last edited:
Back