• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Anything to add to cruise dose besides more aas

So finished my cycle of test mast and var. Cut it short to 10 weeks only cause the shedding from mast was getting worse.

So now jumping back on my cruise of 200 test c. Love the look var and mast gave but realize I won't look as hard and pumped on just the cruise dose. Any safe add ons i can add besides more aas? Like over the counter supps fat burners, anti e? Prob all bs but wanted to see what you guys would add or just stick with the test and give body a break.

So finished my cycle of test mast and var. Cut it short to 10 weeks only cause the shedding from mast was getting worse.

So now jumping back on my cruise of 200 test c. Love the look var and mast gave but realize I won't look as hard and pumped on just the cruise dose. Any safe add ons i can add besides more aas? Like over the counter supps fat burners, anti e? Prob all bs but wanted to see what you guys would add or just stick with the test and give body a break.

It’s best to stick with just testosterone to allow the body a break and allow all health markers to return to normal. That will allow you to get the most out of the next blast.

Over the counter supps really don’t do anything. All a multi billion dollar scam to take our money.

Other guys have run things like clen or a simple ECA stack (don’t really need the aspirin just run the ephedrine and caffeine) to lose a little fat.

Proviron isnt too bad and a lot of guys take 50 mg/day on cruise. That’s a DHT like masteron so you might shed with that too.

BTW, if you’re shedding on DHTs, you’re going to start balding anyway. You might want to just embrace it instead of avoiding it. It’s coming to get you regardless. Lol, grow a beard and get big too.

I’m on a 200mg cruise with 4iu hgh, and I look better and fuller now than I did before and making very good gains too. I might not be at the same point As you in terms of grow and generic limits but I don’t think there’s a need to add in more anabolic to a cruise.

I was in the same mindset as you before I dropped to a cruise dose, even came here asking if it would be a good idea to include some test prop or no Ester here and there. Today though I’ll tell you my mind has changed and I’m at a less is more kinda place with my thinking and cycle planning for the future.

It’s best to stick with just testosterone to allow the body a break and allow all health markers to return to normal. That will allow you to get the most out of the next blast.

Over the counter supps really don’t do anything. All a multi billion dollar scam to take our money.

Other guys have run things like clen or a simple ECA stack (don’t really need the aspirin just run the ephedrine and caffeine) to lose a little fat.

Proviron isnt too bad and a lot of guys take 50 mg/day on cruise. That’s a DHT like masteron so you might shed with that too.

BTW, if you’re shedding on DHTs, you’re going to start balding anyway. You might want to just embrace it instead of avoiding it. It’s coming to get you regardless. Lol, grow a beard and get big too.
If you do shed, will you shed hair transplants? Question just popped into my head.
The anabolic gods have blessed me with no balding.

Also maybe some mk677 if GH is to expensive

Hm whats that do? And how much. Any specific brand
I just started it 8 weeks ago, I have kept a tighter look while on it, . I use a liquid flavored formula in the am 3000mg. It supposedly mobilizes fat and helps with energy. There is plenty of information on it. I would like to get my hands on some injectable.

I just started it 8 weeks ago, I have kept a tighter look while on it, . I use a liquid flavored formula in the am 3000mg. It supposedly mobilizes fat and helps with energy. There is plenty of information on it. I would like to get my hands on some injectable.

Thanks boss. That all you running on cruise. That and test?

Injectable I’ve been told is a night and day difference.. my buddy does I think 10 or 20ml I think daily? .. the shots Look huge, and he mixes them with inj. B12 so it looks like a big syringe if reddish liquid..

Injectable I’ve been told is a night and day difference.. my buddy does I think 10 or 20ml I think daily? .. the shots Look huge, and he mixes them with inj. B12 so it looks like a big syringe if reddish liquid..
20mL/DAY??? Jeez, where does he keep all of it? I know it’s water based but still.

John Meadows said he uses 400mg of inj carnitine with 8iu Humalog..
if you re not familiar with insulin just inject maybe 20 minutes after a high carb meal is consumed..

I received my raw L Carnitine base a week ago but it seems that i m a very lazy ass son of a bitch and with capoeira trainings 5 x week and hard weight training 4 x week It seems very hard to find the willingness to brew it... maybe tomorrow ill do since is rest day..-and sunday too..

For the sake of discussion im planning to inj 200mg carnitine pre workout with my humulin r and 200mg post workout with my humalog..

I hate insulin because i fuckin hate the hypoglycemia feelings that i have every then and now because it seems my response isnt always the same, since i stay without hgh and insulin 2 days at week to reduce bloating and keep insulin sensitivity high... my new coach did a great work with this shit this time instead of my previous one that had me 7 days at week on insulin and hgh and i was bloated like a fuckin fattie bitch... i wanna say thank to myself that i accepted to take the role of my new coach for free.. fuck.. i experimented some things and it seems now things are going well... better than last year for sure...
Dont mess up with insulin , i got myself in sick spots thanks to that fuckin peptide... eating the right amount of carbs AT THE RIGHT FUCKIN TIME is crucial to avoid very dangerous times..

I have the injectible, it’s 500mg/ ml... burns a little, just started using it, it’s at various hrt clinics

I'm sorry how many mg is this dude taking a day of carnitine? Or should I say grams. I have 500mg/ml from Innova (I think I recognize you name from canadian forums) and I do 500mg a day. Even Innovagen's bottle says EOD with a high carb meal.

Injectable is way, way better than oral.