• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Appropriate Dosage of Enanthate

Taoseeker

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who is doing long term Test maintenance and what dosage you are using. Whether its Enan or Cyp, are you using 125, 250...how many mg. per week are you using.

I would be particularly interested in the over 55 y/o group (if one exists).

I am 60 and trying to establish some experiential norms for folks that are maintaining their Test levels with shots and perhaps intermittently doing cycles with higher doses.

I am prescribed the androgel right now and it seems to work alright, although I will eventually switch to inj. The usual dose is around 125mg per week. Some docs will go as high as 200mg per week but most dont like to go that high.

Taoseeker said:
I would be interested in hearing from anyone who is doing long term Test maintenance and what dosage you are using. Whether its Enan or Cyp, are you using 125, 250...how many mg. per week are you using.

I would be particularly interested in the over 55 y/o group (if one exists).

I am 60 and trying to establish some experiential norms for folks that are maintaining their Test levels with shots and perhaps intermittently doing cycles with higher doses.

The "usual" dose of Androgel is 5gms per day.

The "usual" dose of test IM is 100mg per week.

SWALE said:
The "usual" dose of Androgel is 5gms per day.

The "usual" dose of test IM is 100mg per week.

I'm on HRT presently. I had never used AAS or Pro-hormones. I just felt like complete crap for the last 4 - 5 years. My doctor ran blood panels on me until I felt like I'd encountered a porcupine. THe result? Everything looks great. Except my Test levels were 124 total and <10 free. So, she puts me on a 10% gel. After about 4 weeks that gets me up to around 700+ with free at around 50, which is high. So, she reduces me to 9% gel, and my next test had me at 234 total and <10 free. So she tried Androgel 10mg per day. That ran me up around 700+ again, but the Androgel wasn't covered by my medical insurance, and the cost is insanely high. So, it's back to the 9% gel and no anti-aromatase. *sigh*

So, that put me on a quest to find alternatives. Some seem good, and some not so good, and others downright dangerous to my freedom. I'm not looking to be 310lbs of muscle. I'd just rather have a consistent sexual libido and not feel like I'm always dragging butt.

Yes, that is what I was thinking as well. And the absorbtion is terrible on it. She suggested possibly putting me on an injectible, but at one shot every 2 - 3 weeks, I'd be no better off than I am now. I think I can smell the mexican tacos from here.

hizhonor said:
I urge you not to obtain AAS internationally. The risk-reward is not in your favor.

Obtaining them within the US is entirely not in my favor either. How the US government has delt with the issue of steroids and the US medical community in general has delt with the steroid issue is appalling and purile. Don't even get me started on the US media.

The border is 45 minutes from my front door. I can go there, obtain my weekly shot and come back. I have no intention of bringing any back across the border. I WILL have appropriate treatment.