Are GH peptides worth it?

smartgear

Actual HGH is way too expensive for me. I'm not a millionaire and I don't compete and don't have sponsors to give me whatever I want for free. Don't recommend HGH, I can't afford it for now.

I want to ask you what you think about GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 DAC. Can these peptides actually increase my GH level to a point that can't be sustained naturally? I think they can't elevate GH above natural range, but can they at least increase the GH concentration in the blood and make it stay elevated, even if elevation doesn't exceed natural range, for longer periods of time, which is not possible naturally?

Actual HGH is way too expensive for me. I'm not a millionaire and I don't compete and don't have sponsors to give me whatever I want for free. Don't recommend HGH, I can't afford it for now.

I want to ask you what you think about GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 DAC. Can these peptides actually increase my GH level to a point that can't be sustained naturally? I think they can't elevate GH above natural range, but can they at least increase the GH concentration in the blood and make it stay elevated, even if elevation doesn't exceed natural range, for longer periods of time, which is not possible naturally?
Your likely to pay more for peptides , there's good generic hgh for just as much as most the popular "gh peptides " you'll be surprised at how cheap good generic hgh is imo

I've only done low dose 2iu a day HGH, but pharma and generic felt the same to me.. anecdotal but I never went back to pharma. You can get some really good deals too, and even bulk discounts.

Those peptides will be less effective and almost certainly more expensive than a quality generic GH.

If the cost of generics is prohibitive to someone, the arguably trivial benefit it gives (when compared to AAS) isn't worth it for them to begin with.

Do they technically increase gh secretion above normal functioning level?
Yes, in the same way an extra deck chair on the titanic made it sink faster. There is proven marginal increase but nothing substantial to make a noticeable positive difference IMO, where as gh can actually make a difference. Quality tested generic gh can be found for 35-40 cents an IU if you look around and order international. Putting together a stack of ghrh and secretagogues will almost certainly cost more and be much less effective.

This may be a bad analogy. It's like buying test vs mast, tren, primo, etc. Test is cheaper and works. Generic gh works. If cost prohibited, buy what works and worry about the rest after you've grown.

I'd re-evaluate your cost analysis. You might find generic GH to be on par with or cheaper than GH peptides.

Dollars per week for respective doses of GH vs whichever GH peptide you're considering.

CJC-1295 or any GHRH analog's are really good for recovery and deep sleep. However they will not raise your IGF-1 anywhere near the levels that HGH does.

Personally HGH completely wrecks and fragments my sleep regardless of dose and timing. It might have to do with suppression of endogenous GHRH that by itself stimulates NREM1 and NREM2 sleep phases and GH stimulates NREM3 and REM sleep phases. This is the reason why a lot of people prefer the GHRH analogs mixed with Ipamorelin because they experience very deep sleep with good recovery.

i have the most vivid dreams on hgh and i seem to dream all night, i wake up to pee then fall back asleep for even more intense vivid dreams what kind of rem sleep is that?

Do they technically increase gh secretion above normal functioning level?
Yes, in the same way an extra deck chair on the titanic made it sink faster. There is proven marginal increase but nothing substantial to make a noticeable positive difference IMO, where as gh can actually make a difference. Quality tested generic gh can be found for 35-40 cents an IU if you look around and order international. Putting together a stack of ghrh and secretagogues will almost certainly cost more and be much less effective.
I understand. So I need actual growth hormone. I will check generic GH as some other people recommended in this thread.

I understand. So I need actual growth hormone. I will check generic GH as some other people recommended in this thread.
You don't need actual GH either.

What are your goals? What benefit are you looking for? Stats? Age height weight bf?

Go make an intro

You need to seriously pump the breaks.
Your lack of understanding is painfully apparent.

Post less, read more. You have a LOT of reading to do.

You need all the sleep phases to have a good recovery however REM sleep has more of an effect on learning and memory. The slow wave sleep phases(NREM) are more important for physical recovery.
Ok how do you reach these other sleep phases? I dont know what else to do honestly im very curious can you give me a study link or should i just google it?

Ok how do you reach these other sleep phases? I dont know what else to do honestly im very curious can you give me a study link or should i just google it?
Ive done some quick research on nrem sleep now i have a better understanding of what it is etc

I firgot how old are you? I don't think you have properly introduced yourself on the "new member introdction" thread so basically you joined recently nobody knows dhit about your basic stats or your goals and you just ask ridiculous questions that had you put a little effort in , you would have your answers !