Are GH peptides worth it?

Is Core NREM1 here? 38 minutes is actually pretty low for deep sleep if that is the actual amount you are getting. :eek:
I’m not sure on the details but my deep sleep is always pretty low I’m trying different things to improve it. My recovery from the gym seems to be ok I can hit the same muscle 2x a week no issues but I do seem to be tired a lot during the day.

I’m not sure on the details but my deep sleep is always pretty low I’m trying different things to improve it. My recovery from the gym seems to be ok I can hit the same muscle 2x a week no issues but I do seem to be tired a lot during the day.
Also did you actually wake up 3 times during the night or are those just some weird interphases between sleep cycles?

Ur talking about maybe using 20 units a day and yet u don't know where to source it or if it has testing to see if it's any good. And ur name is "smart"gear? Come on man. Go to the underground and research and research alot on the hgh threads bc you seem I'll informed

"

Acute inhibition of GHRH​

If endogenous GHRH is a physiological NREMS-regulatory substance then suppression of endogenous GHRH should be associated with decreases in NREMS. Thus, a competitive GHRH antagonist32 elicits dose-dependent decreases in the duration and intensity of NREMS and increases sleep latency. Further, icv administration of antibodies to GHRH decreases NREMS.33 The intensity of EEG slow wave activity also decreases during NREMS after antagonist or antibody treatment. Finally, immunoneutralization of

Inhibition of GHRH via endogenous feed back​

The somatotropic axis includes several negative feed back loops inhibiting GHRH. In the ultrashort feed back loop, GHRH inhibits its own secretion in the hypothalamus. The ultrashort loop might also involve somatostatin: GHRH stimulates somatostatinergic neurons which inhibit GHRHergic activity. GH inhibits GHRH through a short loop negative feed back, which is also mediated by somatostatin. GH stimulates hypothalamic somatostatinergic neurons. Somatostatin inhibits hypothalamic GHRHergic"

"The hypothalamic GHRH network; a sleep-promoting site of action​

The findings above suggest that the NREMS-promoting activity of GHRH is not mediated by the GH-IGF-1 axis. This hypothesis was verified in hypophysectomized rats.25 GHRH elicits increases in the duration and intensity of NREMS in both intact and hypophysectomized animals showing that GH is not necessary for the GHRH-induced increases in NREMS. Stimulation of NREMS, therefore, is a central action of GHRH."

I agree with all the posts saying the peptides aren't worth it

You'd get more efficiency/$ running generic Gh.

And in today's day in age, GH is cheaper, more accessible, and better tested than it's ever been. You just need to look around (or perhaps the search function could help)

Last time I looked at qsc's price list it was cheaper to run 100-200mcg cjc1295(no DAC) with 300mcg ipamorelin daily than 2-4iu HGH. Maybe that's changed? I think the secretagogues work but they're probably at most the equivalent of 2iu hgh

Last time I looked at qsc's price list it was cheaper to run 100-200mcg cjc1295(no DAC) with 300mcg ipamorelin daily than 2-4iu HGH. Maybe that's changed? I think the secretagogues work but they're probably at most the equivalent of 2iu hgh

I wouldn't expect much from 200 ug CJC + 300 ug ipa.

CJC is much better than HGH in stimulating deep sleep and recovery. HGH is better in raising IGF-1 levels. One option is to combine them together.

I agree with all the posts saying the peptides aren't worth it

You'd get more efficiency/$ running generic Gh.

And in today's day in age, GH is cheaper, more accessible, and better tested than it's ever been. You just need to look around (or perhaps the search function could help)
They are not comparable together. GHRH analogs can be used to improve deep sleep as a whole and to correct deficiencies of GHRH. To say that GHRH analogs arent worth it is silly considering how many benefit from them. It is especially these individuals who had low GHRH levels to begin with who might benefit more from them. Both secretagogues and HGH have their own benefits.

How much Cjc-1295 no dac should I use before bed to help with deep sleep I’m around 240lbs right now
I weight 180 and I was doing 200-300+mcg mod grf 1-29 (Cjc no dac) and 400–500+mcg of ipamorelin and was getting very good deep sleep. I’ve seen people on other forums doing 1-2mg of ipamorelin with the mod grf for sleep hygiene. I’m unsure how long after hgh you need to wait after pinning hgh for ghrh/ghrp to work tho. Report back how it works for you!