Are people just that fucking blind or do they really think they're big?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Demondosage, Feb 8, 2020.

1. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Oddly enough bodybuilding requires men to shave their legs, have a dance routine and dress up in a thong to be judged solely by other men
    The truth is very inconvenient:eek:

2. Villain

Villain Member

Very true. I was actually just referring to the prima donna types who aren’t professional and you see them at the gym engaging in such behavior - they usually skip leg day as well.

Edit - also thinking about even those in competition... they may not be alpha’s either. I’m not sure of the truth behind it, but Jeremy Buendia or whatever his name is could be seen as alpha because of his competitions and titles, but beats on his woman. Not an alpha, for sure.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    MindlessWork and johntt44 like this.
  3. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Its the acts not the awards.
    Bodybuilding is only masculine on the surface but the acts reveals the truth.

4. As somebody who has been on this earth for more than 4 decades, I've found life to be much easier and less annoying if you pretty much ignore everybody..;)

Edit: Except your wife when she is talking to you..that will land you on the couch.

marco11, NovaFlex, Oldschool and 3 others like this.
  5. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

It's funny how 150lb dudes walk around in stringers at the gym flexing in the mirror thinking they're big and then lots of guys here weighing 200+ with abs feel small. What a world we live in.

NovaFlex, Toadzyyy, Ironlord and 9 others like this.
  6. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

I understand what it's like to make any sort of gains and feel proud, and hey that's all good. I'm talking more abt the guys who are trying to hand out advice to the ones who have 50+ lbs of muscle mass as if they just haven't figured it out. It's like their heads are up their asses or something

Toadzyyy, Villain and Perrin Aybara like this.
  7. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Can’t teach “alpha,” and it’s rarely the macho nonsense associated with it that makes someone an “alpha.”

So sick of this fucking term. Alpha isn’t physical. It can be enhanced by the physical. But I swear to god if i see one more Instagram bro with #alpha snapping selfies in a $200 gym outfit I’m gonna lose my shit.

NovaFlex, Toadzyyy, Artifex and 9 others like this.
  8. Couldn't agree more.
    I hate the fucking term Alpha.

It conjures the image of a complete dick head walking around with invisible Lat syndrome, with their chest pumped out... trying to be "Alpha" with every action they take...
    All to hide their homosexual tendencies and fragile egos

"Alphas"
    Its 2020 It's okay to be gay lol

Do you, "Alphas"

MindlessWork likes this.
  9. Sven_Northman

Sven_Northman Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Read through this whole thread and other than some intelligent and introspective responses, its like a gossip session. Is that Alpha? Manly? Who cares what anybody else does, says, or wants to be.

I get it though, I see the skinny guys that have some muscle to show flexing it up and taking selfies in the locker room mirror. Though I've never been approached with advice.

I just remember how important image was to me back then. And yeah, it was all about the girls and getting pussy.

On the other side of it maybe that skinny dude got picked on when he was younger and finally has some confidence (albeit misplaced) and offers advice. Why would that upset you so much? Maybe he's just trying to make a friend. Yeah, some younger guys have big Ego's. Guess what, you did too! At some point we all thought we were on top of the world and "the shit" I know I did. Then I'd get put in my place. LOL. But at some point we grow up and become more humble.

My annoyance at the gym is anyone that has to work with the dumbbells mere inches away from the rack. Or has a fucking yard sale at the power racks and uses the flat benches as a lawn chair between sets while they play on their phone for 5 minutes.

And size doesn't dictate experience, or knowledge.

10. KL8209

KL8209 Member

What gets us laughing every time is when one of the guys I'm usually lifting with goes to do pretty much w/e big lift and he almost ALWAYS has some moron try to "out lift" him while staring him down in the next section over

Not sure if it's just the way he looks or what but its common with him

We have to be ready to go over so some dickhead doesn't kill himself trying to "show up" this guy

11. Sven_Northman

Where the hell do you guys work out? Do you all compare dick sizes in the locker room too? LOL. I have NEVER once seen another dude in the power rack trying to outlift another dude. LMFAO. I want to go to your gym and see this shit in action. Do the dudes there wear stringer tanks and shirts that say "Suns Out Guns Out"?

Villain, KL8209 and master.on like this.
  12. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Hahaha, I was inspired by the movie Pain and Gain and got one of those tanks, then I quickly realized it reminded me of Wal-Mart scum walking around and NVR wore it again! Hahaha

Villain and Sven_Northman like this.
  13. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Saw a shirt I thought was epic, it said "sort of natty, sorta not" haha

Toadzyyy and Silentlemon1011 like this.
  14. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

"Cant ban these guns"

Toadzyyy, Villain and Sven_Northman like this.
  15. Sven_Northman

That movie is classic. Best scene is when they meet The Rock and are just in absolute awe. Or when the black dude has to get his member drained of blood. Hahaha!

master.on likes this.
  16. Gbro

Gbro Member

Well y
    Well you're no fun!

17. master.on

master.on Member

Gymcel
    A gymcel is an incel who copes by working out, thinking that a muscular body can compensate for an unattractive face.

While being reasonably muscular does increase one's chances with women, evidence has shown that it's mostly the face that determines whether women feel attracted towards the man. Many top male models have an incredibly attractive face, tall stature, good frame, but are not overly muscular. Some of them are even skinny.

Nonetheless, most incels would benefit by some gymcelling, especially fatcels who need to loose bodyfat to show their bone structure, or skinnycels who are just skin and bones, and could use extra muscles in their neck, shoulders and torso.
    Gymcel - Incel Wiki

Some spotting can be very gayish too.

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  18. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Some guys get into it for the college chicks and the skinny blondes. Fuck that shit, you ain't made it yet, you ain't big yet!

Here is when you know you're a big motherfucker; those college chicks are scared shitless of you and refuse to look at you. You begin to only attract other dudes and 400+ lb black chicks. Maybe others will strive for this type of greatness one day also!

Villain and MindlessWork like this.
  19. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Now that's quite a blunt assessment of many of the common gym goers these days. I see so much ILS and people staring at themselves in the mirror when they should be training...that grinds my gears to powder!

Demondosage likes this.
  20. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

It's true, once you get to a certain level you'll get nothing but obese black females and dudes wanting to talk to you. You're up in the bar and there are all these hot chicks around, and you'll have the dudes trying to talk to you about workouts, hahaha. Those chicks aren't there for you, that train has left the station!

Seriously, take someone like the Rock. Let's say nobody knew him and he walked up in any normal gym. He would scare the shit out of these bitches!!! Hahaha

master.on, Villain and MindlessWork like this.