• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

are there any bitcoin users here ?

Yes I've used it and did not like it. Maybe I don't fully understand how it works but I had a bad experience.

I had an order for $324 USD so I went and purchased $324 USD worth of bitcoin. When I went to send that amount to the sellers wallet, the rate fluctuated and the same bitcoin amount I purchased was now worth only $284 USD. Can the rate change that much just within 10 minutes?

Yes I've used it and did not like it. Maybe I don't fully understand how it works but I had a bad experience.

I had an order for $324 USD so I went and purchased $324 USD worth of bitcoin. When I went to send that amount to the sellers wallet, the rate fluctuated and the same bitcoin amount I purchased was now worth only $284 USD. Can the rate change that much just within 10 minutes?
Did you use an bitcoin atm machine? They charge like 15%. Bitcoin can fluctuate, and rather rapidly, but that amount in that little time is kind of crazy.

when you purchased your 324, did you only put in 324? because there are fees and ive never seen it drop that fast personally made a couple dollars

could likely be fee's for the coin sent and the block chain miners some but it would not be that much btc does not fluctate that much. can you give more deatil feel free to pm me if needed. Most likely human error

Fuck bitcoin, use circle app. Circle does not fluctuate with the invisible cryptocurrency market.

And to be technical, circle is a wallet that holds bitcoin.....that still does not fluctuate like "bitcoins" do.