• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Aromatizing compounds make you gay ?

Over the years I have noticed something that I think is worth mentioning. Not sure if it's just coincidence or something worth putting out there.

I have noticed that a high percentage of people who have run Dianabol and high testosterone dosages have become gay or bisexual.
Normal family guys married with childrens run a Dianabol and TEST cycle and all of the sudden "THEY CAN'T F#KING DRINK ALCOHOL".
They drink 3 beers and start grabbing dicks left and right like if it is funny and talking gay crap.

I knew masterone was used to turn young fish into males but TEST and Dianabol turning guys gay is new to me.

Over the years I have noticed something that I think is worth mentioning. Not sure if it's just coincidence or something worth putting out there.

I have noticed that a high percentage of people who have run Dianabol and high testosterone dosages have become gay or bisexual.
Normal family guys married with childrens run a Dianabol and TEST cycle and all of the sudden "THEY CAN'T F#KING DRINK ALCOHOL".
They drink 3 beers and start grabbing dicks left and right like if it is funny and talking gay crap.

I knew masterone was used to turn young fish into males but TEST and Dianabol turning guys gay is new to me.

I'll be the first to come out of the closet, test turned me gay!! :)

OP you're a fucking moron. Eat a bullet, that's the healthiest thing you could do for yourself.

Not me brother can't stop thinking of women and more confident around them

And I find women respond much better too, must be pheromones or something. Never had problems with women, but now I find it so much easier to get their attention, in a good way.

Sure, experience, and the fact that I'm in really good shape helps, but there's more going on, me thinks.

alpa-chino.jpg I love da pussy!

But seriously, no. Not the slightest hint of gay from aas of any sort.

And I find women respond much better too, must be pheromones or something. Never had problems with women, but now I find it so much easier to get their attention, in a good way.

Sure, experience, and the fact that I'm in really good shape helps, but there's more going on, me thinks.

Personally test/tren has boosted my confidence, and has open a whole new world of women to me. I believe the pheromone idea is interesting; however, could u back that up scientifically?

This is the craziest thing I ever heard from the newest village idiot :rolleyes:

Methinks it is time to shut down the vape machine.

So, what's the recommended cycle support protocol to prevent becoming gay or developing any gay related sides?

I've heard of guys drinking their urine EOD, or E3D on cycle to combat these sides :p
Always warm it first!

I personally like to suck at least 1 dick per day. It does a good job of reminding me that I am indeed straight.

Do me next!!! It will remind us both we are not gay :)

Last edited:
So you're saying testosterone..... Literally the hormone that drives the alpha male mentality.... At a level 10x that of a normal male would make you gay?

Yes, this explains all the gay silver back gorillas