ASC--Angel Shanghai Chem----China & Factory Wholesale

So nice for you!
I'm learning now.

On your website for AOD-9604, here is a quote:

"It consists of HGH residues 176–191, with a tyrosine in place of the phenylalanine at the C-terminal end.[1]"

The "[1]" refers to a citation, but there is no reference listed on the page, so it looks like cheap copy and paste.

1) for you professionally, it looks sloppy. But I'd still like to see the reference. Do you have it?

2) do we really have to submit a request for every individual product price through the website or can we just get a pastebin here or something

3) international only, or US domestic warehouse or US reship?

4) I'm all for new sources. Hoping you do well here.

On your website for AOD-9604, here is a quote:

"It consists of HGH residues 176–191, with a tyrosine in place of the phenylalanine at the C-terminal end.[1]"

The "[1]" refers to a citation, but there is no reference listed on the page, so it looks like cheap copy and paste.

1) for you professionally, it looks sloppy. But I'd still like to see the reference. Do you have it?

2) do we really have to submit a request for every individual product price through the website or can we just get a pastebin here or something

3) international only, or US domestic warehouse or US reship?

4) I'm all for new sources. Hoping you do well here.

1) I am a member of the Foreign Trade Department. I will reflect the problems of the operation department to him.
2) 86-17732117875
tuk@angel-pet.cn
3) Ship from China
4) Your suggestions and advice are valuable and constructive. I like what you have to say. You will make everyone better.

Special Offers on Peptides!

Tirz30:

Reta15:

Payment Methods:
We accept PayPal, Western Union, and Bitcoin.
  • PayPal: A small transaction fee applies.
  • Western Union & Bitcoin: No extra fees!
Quality Assurance:
We welcome tests from anyone to ensure our product quality. If there are any quality issues, we’re more than willing to offer a free reshipment or refund. Similarly, if any problems arise due to customs, we’re happy to provide a free reshipment or refund service.
Note: This service requires accurate address information. ✅

Shipping to the USA:

Email: Tuk@angel-pet.cn

Don't miss out on these great deals! Message us now to place your order or for more information.

Attachments

• Test Report #45441.png
    Test Report #45441.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Test Report #45442.png
    Test Report #45442.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 12
I saw the Tirz and Reta prices before you edited. Those are excellent deals. You keep your prices sharp like than and you'll do very well here.

I saw the Tirz and Reta prices before you edited. Those are excellent deals. You keep your prices sharp like than and you'll do very well here.
Originally this was just a temporary low cost event. The owner told me today that we will keep this price for some time to come. Thank you for your support. I'll try my best.