MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

Balkan is not going out of business lmao
Yeah but elaborate, official resellers ashop, bodyroids, balkanpharm, i see a pattern in which they run out of some compounds and never restock, it has been like this for a while now, also i heard DEA and interpol are pushing europe to ban moldova from manufacture that or to be a lot more regulated regarding anabolics, idk why the fuck americans don’t stick their noses on their own god damn bussinesses

Yeah but elaborate, official resellers ashop, bodyroids, balkanpharm, i see a pattern in which they run out of some compounds and never restock, it has been like this for a while now, also i heard DEA and interpol are pushing europe to ban moldova from manufacture that or to be a lot more regulated regarding anabolics, idk why the fuck americans don’t stick their noses on their own god damn bussinesses
Why the hell i cant enter all this 3 web sites , acess denied , @ashop

Maybe this is the reason of not restocking, this warning has never been on the BP official websites, EU, DEA and interpol are aware of the extensive use of anabolics from balkan/SP, since SP is from balkan they should simply remove steroids from balkan and expand SP.

Attachments

• balkan ex.png
    balkan ex.png
    738.7 KB · Views: 66
Maybe this is the reason of not restocking, this warning has never been on the BP official websites, EU, DEA and interpol are aware of the extensive use of anabolics from balkan/SP, since SP is from balkan they should simply remove steroids from balkan and expand SP.

Its because of that and because shipping items to EU warehouses has become that much more difficult.

Its because of that and because shipping items to EU warehouses has become that much more difficult.
I guess since moldova is not really in the european economic space they get a lot of restrictions to get in, any how i heard they acquired some big pharma brand in bulgaria so let´s hope they retake operations there since bulgaria is in fact in the european economic space

As if we have any say what LE does. We suffer the most of any first world country so far as I know.

@ashop can you please be honest and tell us the current situation with Balkan Pharmaceuticals?

It looks like they pulled almost 90% of their hormonal medicines off the Balkan Pharmaceuticals website today with the exception of only Testosterone Cipandrol, Enandrol, Propandrol.

Did Balkan seize making these medications?

I think @cadafi is right......

Last edited:
@ashop can you please be honest and tell us the current situation with Balkan Pharmaceuticals?

It looks like they pulled almost 90% of their hormonal medicines off the Balkan Pharmaceuticals website today with the exception of only Testosterone Cipandrol, Enandrol, Propandrol.

I made an order for some balkan test C last month, just to test their services. I made a mistake in the adress so they send it back. I made a ticket on their site requesting them to resend it. They said the following: Hello Sir, Unfortunately, at this moment,we no longer send orders to Europe, so all I can do right now is to credit your account with $86. You can use the credit when we will ship again to Europe. We hope that will be possible in about 3-4 weeks. Thank you, Ariel

Okay, so is there any way you guys won’t do the signature thing? I’m sick of coming home only to find my stuff is being held at the post office because I wasn’t there to do a signature.
Unfortunately, no. At the moment, this is the only way of shipping available.

We will find out what happened and get back with a message later..