MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

@ashop can you please be honest and tell us the current situation with Balkan Pharmaceuticals?

It looks like they pulled almost 90% of their hormonal medicines off the Balkan Pharmaceuticals website today with the exception of only Testosterone Cipandrol, Enandrol, Propandrol.

Did Balkan seize making these medications?

I think @cadafi is right......
They are doing maintenance works on the website, so everything good, no need to worry..

They are doing maintenance works on the website, so everything good, no need to worry..
But then why aren´t you restocking?? not you nor any other official reseller, I mean Covid numbers are way better now

But then why aren´t you restocking?? not you nor any other official reseller, I mean Covid numbers are way better now
All the products are available for USA, but you see it out of stock because in EU..

Any update on the europe balkan situation? When will it be back in stock?
Looking bad for these guys and us balkan/sp fans, now offering unheard of brands like ice or genetics and refusing to tell us if there is even gonna be a restock on balkan/sp for EU

Looking bad for these guys and us balkan/sp fans, now offering unheard of brands like ice or genetics and refusing to tell us if there is even gonna be a restock on balkan/sp for EU
We hope that in September we will be able to ship to EU Balkan and SP. We are working on it!

I’ve actually heard good things about genetic labs from a few local guys I know

Regarding the BP Test amps...the box shows that it comes with 10 amps. But you list it as 5 amps per package. Which is it?

Regarding the BP Test amps...the box shows that it comes with 10 amps. But you list it as 5 amps per package. Which is it?
The box indeed contains 10 amps, but all the amps are sold in number of 5. So, if you need 10 amps, select 2 units of this product..