MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

You don't have BP or SP NPP available for the US? It says in stock but when I add it to cart, it says out of stock.

You don't have BP or SP NPP available for the US? It says in stock but when I add it to cart, it says out of stock.

Yeah I was looking into the same thing, idk if it's a stock thing or a shipping thing, u can usually get a pretty fast response on the website if u open up a thread Ariel will answer usually pretty quick....

Landed , very fast, balkan quality back in the EU, thanks a lot @ashop for offering balkan/SP quality, all codes are good, one of the best balkan/SP suppliers, keep up the good work
Mesterolone Shortage???? not from these guys lol

Attachments

• IMG_2303.jpg
    IMG_2303.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 69
Because we got a lot of PMs asking why we don't ship BP and SP to USA at the moment, we will try to explain it in this post.

Due to the new regulations from the country we have our stock of BP and SP in (the stock from where we ship to USA), we had to close it temporarily.
We are working on it, we are searching for a solution to be able to ship to USA again, but it may take a while.
At the moment we ship BP and SP only to Europe, but we have other brands available for USA (ICE, Zerox, Genetic, Magnum, Beligas and others). These products` quality is good , so they worth to give them a chance.
Thank you for understanding!

I was already waiting a week with my status on packing. Now it switched back to paid. I guess I need to contact for new brand? Or refund me please

I was already waiting a week with my status on packing. Now it switched back to paid. I guess I need to contact for new brand? Or refund me please
Please check your email, you should have gotten a message from our support team.

Damn. I guess I lucked out, because I just ordered SP Test-E and it shipped / I received it. That was a few weeks ago. Now they aren't shipping BP and SP to the US within that short time frame? Wow.

Damn. I guess I lucked out, because I just ordered SP Test-E and it shipped / I received it. That was a few weeks ago. Now they aren't shipping BP and SP to the US within that short time frame? Wow.

It's werid cause it seems like ur able to order certain products and they will ship to the states bit other items they won't idk either way kinda sticks but is what it is....

It's werid cause it seems like ur able to order certain products and they will ship to the states bit other items they won't idk either way kinda sticks but is what it is....
I just tried adding the SP Test that I had bought a few weeks ago and now it is saying "out of stock" when it is in the cart. So yea...all BP and SP stuff aren't shipping to the states now. Sucks because no other source here has BP NPP that I want.

I just tried adding the SP Test that I had bought a few weeks ago and now it is saying "out of stock" when it is in the cart. So yea...all BP and SP stuff aren't shipping to the states now. Sucks because no other source here has BP NPP that I want.

Balkan is done there only gunna be making test