MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

I want to know where the rumor is coming from.
Unfortunately I have talked to a couple solid sources and they are confirming it… they will only be making testosterone and MAYBE deca from now on… I’m so sad. I’d kill my girlfriend just to have Balkan forever

Unfortunately I have talked to a couple solid sources and they are confirming it… they will only be making testosterone and MAYBE deca from now on… I’m so sad. I’d kill my girlfriend just to have Balkan forever
Damn. I wanted some NPP from them but now that ashop isn't shipping to the US, who knows if that'll happen. I have a handful of SP Test vials, but if I had known all this was going on, I would've gotten more...and probably ordered other stuff at the same time to use in the future.

Damn. I wanted some NPP from them but now that ashop isn't shipping to the US, who knows if that'll happen. I have a handful of SP Test vials, but if I had known all this was going on, I would've gotten more...and probably ordered other stuff at the same time to use in the future.
Same bro… very disappointing

I've been waiting 10 days. It's been 4 days since I talked with Ariel and he told me SP can't ship and we changed the order to ICE. And that they would ship in a few days and my status is still only paid not even to packing or shipped yet. Can you guys please send it?

I've been waiting 10 days. It's been 4 days since I talked with Ariel and he told me SP can't ship and we changed the order to ICE. And that they would ship in a few days and my status is still only paid not even to packing or shipped yet. Can you guys please send it?
PM replied, please check.

The site says worldwide shipping but whenever I add an address in Mexico it won’t let me proceed. Is it not a supported destination? Seems to happen for all the different brands I tried, not just Balkan and SP.

The site says worldwide shipping but whenever I add an address in Mexico it won’t let me proceed. Is it not a supported destination? Seems to happen for all the different brands I tried, not just Balkan and SP.
It means they don't ship that product to your location.

Sir, we always resend if the package gets seized. PM me your order number and we`ll make it right..
No you guys squared me away and I got a resend but you got an address burned that is all. Now if I order from you I use a different addy. Just saying the packing was complete crap on my first order that it was opened with a big hole in it and the hand written addreses looked suspicious. Then I got it seized on my second order. You need to stop with the hand written and use professional lables and packing, not wrinkled up padded vanilla envelopes.

I stopped using these guys because of the poor packaging and broken vials also - then they give me credit and I have to reorder and wait another month plus pay shipping again and then they sent me the wrong stuff the 2 time - waste of my time

Balkan is not making gear anymore and Ashop isn't shipping to the US anymore. Ashop is dead basically.

Not even Zerox, Magnum Pharma or Ice Pharma can save their asses now. LOL Such stupid names. They're not even trying anymore.

You're right though. The names Ashop and Balkan were synonymous. Without Balkan they're just another vendor selling untested, over hyped mystery gear.

Ohhh, I see now. Is Balkan a pretty top tier Pharmaceutical company?

Some would say pharma from Moldova, others would say posh UGL that bought a license to produce medicine there, but either way, they were spot on when it came to label claim.

You know they were doing something right with so many hairy scumbag Bulgarians trying to counterfeit their gear at every turn.