MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

Some would say pharma from Moldova, others would say posh UGL that bought a license to produce medicine there, but either way, they were spot on when it came to label claim.

You know they were doing something right with so many hairy scumbag Bulgarians trying to counterfeit their gear at every turn.
I'm sure the counterfeits will still be rampant even though Balkan ceases operation.

Balkan is not making gear anymore and Ashop isn't shipping to the US anymore. Ashop is dead basically.
It is not true that Balkan is not manufacturing these products anymore.

Our warehouse closed, we are working now at opening another stock so we could ship to USA again..
hey dude, im trying to buy stuff for a cycle but im getting this weird message for every type of anavar and every type of nolvadex i try to buy
the message says "Out of stock Temporarily this item cannot be sent to your location"
(not actually out of stock as i can still add to cart, unlike hcg 5000 IU, which is actually out of stock and i cant even add to cart)

i was wondering what i should do about it?
have you stopped shipping to norway aswell mby?
weird how i can still ship BP test e

(images below)
Uten navn.png
knøveldrit.png

So you are saying that all of this was just a marketing move to please the government?Or are you saying that so you don't lose customers?
No, we are just saying that BP will continue t manufacture these products and everything else are just rumors.

hey dude, im trying to buy stuff for a cycle but im getting this weird message for every type of anavar and every type of nolvadex i try to buy
the message says "Out of stock Temporarily this item cannot be sent to your location"
(not actually out of stock as i can still add to cart, unlike hcg 5000 IU, which is actually out of stock and i cant even add to cart)

i was wondering what i should do about it?
have you stopped shipping to norway aswell mby?
weird how i can still ship BP test e

(images below)
Check PM

Ordered some Beligas Etho from you and it came dented. That's not normal is it?

Attachments

• 20211008_151143.jpg
    20211008_151143.jpg
    836.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 20211008_151138.jpg
    20211008_151138.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 66