MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

I ordered Test-e Balkan Pharma. The code check out as authentic on Balkan website. Overall, I was happy. There were no complications.

The delivery took 9 days (within EU), which is pretty good considering where it was shipped from. Just note that you might not receive tracking number right away. It may take a few days before they upload it.

The packaging was discreet. Personally, I would add one more layer of protection within that packaging. However, my order was small, and it was sufficient.

Since everything went smoothly, I recommend shopping here.

Hey guys,
we opened a new warehouse, so now we can ship BP and SP to USA.
The stock is a little bit limited, but we are working on it.
Just wanted to let you know because there were so many messages asking us about when the shipments to USA will be available again.
Also, we got new brands for USA Domestic, if you prefer this option.

Hey guys,
Just wanted to let you know because there were so many messages asking us about when the shipments to USA will be available again.
This is good...however all the ones I want to buy still say out of stock :(

Hey guys,
Sent you PM

What do you guys think of Hilma as a brand/lab? Been using the balkan/SP stuff from here for years. They've added some new brands to the site, but I'm not sure which is the next best option after balkan/SP. From what I've read Hilma seems legit, right?

What do you guys think of Hilma as a brand/lab? Been using the balkan/SP stuff from here for years. They've added some new brands to the site, but I'm not sure which is the next best option after balkan/SP. From what I've read Hilma seems legit, right?

If ur getting legit Balkan and sp and thats really all ashop gets I can't remember an incident where they didn't have legit Balkan and sp. But Balkan and sp is gunna be ur best bet honestly. And if something is working , I say don't fix what isn't broken. I actually just got a decent order of Balkan test cyp amps , deca amps and anavar. All the new stuff with the boxes leaflets and everything stuff looks good and all checked out. But really the next step would be to go legit pharma and really there isn't much of a difference u would just be paying a bit more westward test e, Bayer test e, actvis/ Watson test cyp, Bayer rimos. U have some other pharma grade products. Do some research and looking into some brands and threads there is plenty of good domestic srcs or labs. But if u got something that is working I wouldn't fix what isn't broken. People always switch up there labs thinking there gunna find some magic src with some magic gear /product. At the end of the day as long as it product is legit and dosed right eating, sleeping, and training are gunna decide how u look, grow, and feel. Alot of people right away blame the gear or cycle if they didn't hit a certain number or look and alot of times it's not the gear as more so the training and diet/food plan and sleeping and consistency is huge.... There plenty of labs on hilma but I deff wouldn't say hilma is better then Balkan or even sp really.

If ur getting legit Balkan and sp and thats really all ashop gets I can't remember an incident where they didn't have legit Balkan and sp. But Balkan and sp is gunna be ur best bet honestly. And if something is working , I say don't fix what isn't broken. I actually just got a decent order of Balkan test cyp amps , deca amps and anavar. All the new stuff with the boxes leaflets and everything stuff looks good and all checked out. But really the next step would be to go legit pharma and really there isn't much of a difference u would just be paying a bit more westward test e, Bayer test e, actvis/ Watson test cyp, Bayer rimos. U have some other pharma grade products. Do some research and looking into some brands and threads there is plenty of good domestic srcs or labs. But if u got something that is working I wouldn't fix what isn't broken. People always switch up there labs thinking there gunna find some magic src with some magic gear /product. At the end of the day as long as it product is legit and dosed right eating, sleeping, and training are gunna decide how u look, grow, and feel. Alot of people right away blame the gear or cycle if they didn't hit a certain number or look and alot of times it's not the gear as more so the training and diet/food plan and sleeping and consistency is huge.... There plenty of labs on hilma but I deff wouldn't say hilma is better then Balkan or even sp really.
You're right. Balkan is my best bet and I've been very happy with it. But unfortunately they no longer ship it to the US. So that's why I'm asking what the next best option is from this source. I appreciate all the good info though! I'm definitely also looking into sourcing some legit pharma stuff. But I much prefer the UGL price tag.

You're right. Balkan is my best bet and I've been very happy with it. But unfortunately they no longer ship it to the US. So that's why I'm asking what the next best option is from this source. I appreciate all the good info though! I'm definitely also looking into sourcing some legit pharma stuff. But I much prefer the UGL price tag.
Doesn't Turkish Pharmacy carry legit Balkan products. I think they carry legit SP and Balkan goods

Ashop said they just got a new warehouse that will be shipping to the US. They're in the process of stocking it right now and only have limited items at the moment. But from what they told me, they should have everything ready within 2-3 weeks.

Ashop said they just got a new warehouse that will be shipping to the US. They're in the process of stocking it right now and only have limited items at the moment. But from what they told me, they should have everything ready within 2-3 weeks.
So glad to hear that! :D