MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

Is balkan still using peach oil as carrier or did they switch to Mig too?And do you ship with stealth by default?

Is balkan still using peach oil as carrier or did they switch to Mig too?And do you ship with stealth by default?
Yes, they also use Mig.
At the moment we have Stealth Juice available only for Eu countries..

What are the details?

Also what is the carrier oil for the Hilma Test Undecanoate?

8670-martin.jpg
For orders up to 499 $ you get 20% OFF by using " King20 " Promo Code

For 500 $ orders and more you get 20% OFF + 10% for Crypto payments by using " King30" Promo Code

Also, regarding your second question- Hilma uses sesame oil

Where does ashop ship from? I'm in the EU and my order is now in customs for taxation and possible inspection.. Should I be worried, isn't Ashop supposed to be shipping from within EU?

Last time I ordered from them it was from Poland or Russia I think if I remember correctly- it was a disaster too - problem after problem

Last time I ordered from them it was from Poland or Russia I think if I remember correctly- it was a disaster too - problem after problem
hmm did it have to be inspected by customs too? what kinda problems did you have? I think mine might be coming from russia based on the senders name..........

Tool long - didn’t deliver without signature- wrong shit came - broken shit came etc etc - it was legit gear tho that I will say

Where does ashop ship from? I'm in the EU and my order is now in customs for taxation and possible inspection.. Should I be worried, isn't Ashop supposed to be shipping from within EU?
For European countries we ship within Eu, so there are rare cases when the packages get seized.