MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

They had a warehouse in Ukraine that shipped to the US....that got shut down and they stopped shipping to the US for a while. They recently opened another warehouse somewhere else but they aren't stocking it with much...basically only Test. Sucks, but have to find another source now.
Ppl say wharehouse lime if its an actual whare house.. wtf a dudes apartment isnt a whare house

Since when they switched?
That's probably why he's getting pip right cause of the mig and not the raws. I heard a decent amount of people get pip from mig? And I had no idea they changed I thought they were using peach or peanut oil if I remember. Hope I'm okay with mig cause I just recently got five vials of the sp EQ. Has all the new tops and labeling with holograms on it and wrapped. Looks good

I understand that there’s some stuff going on where a-shop is located my package tracking says it is processed in Kiev, am I still getting my package?

That's probably why he's getting pip right cause of the mig and not the raws. I heard a decent amount of people get pip from mig? And I had no idea they changed I thought they were using peach or peanut oil if I remember. Hope I'm okay with mig cause I just recently got five vials of the sp EQ. Has all the new tops and labeling with holograms on it and wrapped. Looks good
Yeah man i think its the miglyol. I just replied to another thread with someone else experiencing crazy pip from miglyol. I'm pissed because I ordered like 8 vials of this stuff for my blast, and now its all I've got available. I'm using SP test though, did BP switch to miglyol as well??

Wondering the same. I just opened a vial of SP Test-E and was wondering why I got PIP. If it is indeed not peach oil as I was told, then I know why now.

Wondering the same. I just opened a vial of SP Test-E and was wondering why I got PIP. If it is indeed not peach oil as I was told, then I know why now.

Yeah I have 8 vials of the stuff that now I have to trash. Now I'm in a bind. Looking for a good domestic source. If anyone has recommendations, PM me please

Well this is interesting...I just got a reply from Ariel regarding the Miglyol. He says that both BP and SP both still use peach oil. So maybe it was a bad batch? Mine is batch #S023.

But this conflicts with their posts here a few pages back, saying they use mig. So I'm confused.

Well this is interesting...I just got a reply from Ariel regarding the Miglyol. He says that both BP and SP both still use peach oil. So maybe it was a bad batch? Mine is batch #S023.

But this conflicts with their posts here a few pages back, saying they use mig. So I'm confused.
Hmmm...wish Ashop would visit his own thread more to provide an answer.

Ok, I now have confirmation from Ariel that BP and SP products now all use Miglyol oil instead of peach oil. The info he gave me before was outdated he said. This really sucks. Myself and anyone else having this reaction to the Miglyol can no longer use BP or SP products. Bummer!

Ok, I now have confirmation from Ariel that BP and SP products now all use Miglyol oil instead of peach oil. The info he gave me before was outdated he said. This really sucks. Myself and anyone else having this reaction to the Miglyol can no longer use BP or SP products. Bummer!
Lame. I have 7 vials of Test-E too. Ugh.

Lame. I have 7 vials of Test-E too. Ugh.
He said he would talk to the reps at BP about it and see if they might switch back.

But I seem to be able to tolerate up to .3mL of it before I get swelling. So maybe I'll save it for cruising, or when injecting it with another compound.

Guess I'll hit up Stanford when he starts back up, since he uses GSO. This SP will just go to waste...only did .3ml twice and got PIP each time, while injecting.