MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

I also find it interesting that this change happened at about the same time we heard all the rumors of balkan shutting down, only making test from now on, etc etc.

I think there's something we're not being told...

Yes, there is bro.
But I'm not going to be the one to say it/announce it on MESO.:rolleyes:

Think about it.

You can't say it here? What are you scared of exactly? ...honest question (not coming at you)

I'm not scared bro...I just can't be bothered with an argument. Balkan are out of the steroid market and that's a fact so if a source says he is still selling it and buying it from Balkan reps directly it's obviously just copies/fake now if the genuine products are no longer in production.

Some sources might still have some genuine stock leftover for sale and it's also possible that some EU sources might know places in EU where they can access what's left of the old/genuine products in bulk but I very much doubt it.

My opinion? 90% of Balkan now will be fake or a copy.
SP is not the same standard/quality as Balkan.

I'm not scared bro...I just can't be bothered with an argument. Balkan are out of the steroid market and that's a fact so if a source says he is still selling it and buying it from Balkan reps directly it's obviously just copies/fake now if the genuine products are no longer in production.

Some sources might still have some genuine stock leftover for sale and it's also possible that some EU sources might know places in EU where they can access what's left of the old/genuine products in bulk but I very much doubt it.

My opinion? 90% of Balkan now will be fake or a copy.
SP is not the same standard/quality as Balkan.
ohh ok I know what you mean bro. And I think you're probably right about this. Why else would the carrier oil suddenly change unless production changed hands - whether its copies, fakes, or anything else. No good lab can last forever. I just think it's good that we get all this out there so people can make informed decisions, since we are injecting this stuff from the internet into our bodies.

ohh ok I know what you mean bro. And I think you're probably right about this. Why else would the carrier oil suddenly change unless production changed hands - whether its copies, fakes, or anything else. No good lab can last forever. I just think it's good that we get all this out there so people can make informed decisions, since we are injecting this stuff from the internet into our bodies.
RIP

I know at least 1-2 who have own genuine stock.. not much yes.. but they have it steel.. for retail only... regarding sp, sp quality very close to balkan
and will be better in the future if now something goes wrong imho.

I know at least 1-2 who have own genuine stock.. not much yes.. but they have it steel.. for retail only... regarding sp, sp quality very close to balkan
and will be better in the future if now something goes wrong imho.

I also know a trusted team who still have some genuine Balkan stock (or they did last month...not sure now) and this team always stocked SP on their site alongside Balkan, but they took SP off their site at the end of 2021 and don't stock it anymore and I think that's really strange.

They stopeed selling Vermodje too even though they've had it on their site for about 20 years.

Switched from BP test over to SP Test E and now I'm getting the WORST PIP EVER. Batch # S023. Anyone else experiencing this?? Ventro-glute injections get pretty swollen, and quad injections leave me limping for a whole week. @ashop what has changed here? Carrier oil?? I never experience this doing BP test for years.
Nothing changed, we did not had other complains, but we will try to reach SP to see if there were other persons that had problems with this batch.

I understand that there’s some stuff going on where a-shop is located my package tracking says it is processed in Kiev, am I still getting my package?
PM me your order number please, I will check. If it got stuck, we will reship.

I also know a trusted team who still have some genuine Balkan stock (or they did last month...not sure now) and this team always stocked SP on their site alongside Balkan, but they took SP off their site at the end of 2021 and don't stock it anymore and I think that's really strange.

They stopeed selling Vermodje too even though they've had it on their site for about 20 years.
ehooo.. vermodje ??? die few yrs ago...what they sell then.. nice.. maybe your seller of sp out of the game then.. hard times now.

my guess is manufacturing changed hands completely. I doubt there's a peach shortage. lol

I'd agree with you tbh. My gut feeling is that SP recently ceased production just like Balkan did and now "someone" is just producing copies/fakes of 1 or both brands.

They were both big trusted mainstream brand names so it makes sense to "cash in" on their reputations and try to keep the dream alive. Lots of profit to be made.

Makes me wonder why? Cheaper?
i don't recall ever seeing anyone complain about the peach oil. That's all about to change real soon.
Its just greed because theres less demand/profit due to cov restrictions still.Same reason pcom is cheaping out on stoppers and now everytime you pop a seal theres an asshole looking stopper that will eventually leak.Ive heard that Balkan and pcom used to be one big lab before they split,maybe the "ceo" decided this.

Its just greed because theres less demand/profit due to cov restrictions still.Same reason pcom is cheaping out on stoppers and now everytime you pop a seal theres an asshole looking stopper that will eventually leak.Ive heard that Balkan and pcom used to be one big lab before they split,maybe the "ceo" decided this.
Pharmacom can't even stock anything....everything's sold out and has been that way for a while.