MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

The Balkan factory is still producing licensed pharmaceuticals, Yes, but it is NOT still manufacturing steroids and PEDS.

Please stop spreading false information on here just to benefit your business and your bank balance.

If you are going to continue selling Balkan gear on your website at least be honest and tell people the stuff you're selling is just copies/fake.

This I heard too from people in the higher up. Yes Balkan is still making Cipandrol, Enandrol, Proprandrol but no more Oxandrolon, Decandrol, Stromaject, Fenandrol, Primobol, Danabol, etc.

I also don't see why a person who was also a big supplier for Balkan would lie about this.

He even sent me a post that was translated months ago.

SP their UG sister company yes could be producing but Balkan itself, no.

So is the sentiment here that something like Enandrol, even though Balkan still supposedly produces it, is not likely to be authentic when purchased via Ashop?

I see 1tank1 spreading a lot of FUD but haven’t heard many others expressing hesitancy.

So is the sentiment here that something like Enandrol, even though Balkan still supposedly produces it, is not likely to be authentic when purchased via Ashop?

I see 1tank1 spreading a lot of FUD but haven’t heard many others expressing hesitancy.

I'm not gonna waste my time trying to convince anyone here of anything coz, ultimately, it doesn't matter to me if you wanna buy/use fake Balkan gear from Alinshop.

I was just trying to help.

Contact Balkan directly via their website if you've got further questions about what they do, or don't, manufacture in 2021-2022 :rolleyes:

The Balkan factory is still producing licensed pharmaceuticals, Yes, but it is NOT still manufacturing steroids and PEDS.

Please stop spreading false information on here just to benefit your business and your bank balance.

If you are going to continue selling Balkan gear on your website at least be honest and tell people the stuff you're selling is just copies/fake.
We will be selling only the products that they will still be manufacturing, if there is a product that we are selling now , but BP stopped the production of it, it means we still have it in stock. We are not selling fakes, all the codes can be verified.
A part of the products that will not be produced by Balkan anymore, will be manufactured by SP instead.

You can check on their official website which products are still manufactured, and Enandrol is one of it. Beside this, any product bought on our site (or any other site selling BP) can be checked by its code on BP official site. If the code is working, it can't be a fake!!

We will be selling only the products that they will still be manufacturing, if there is a product that we are selling now , but BP stopped the production of it, it means we still have it in stock. We are not selling fakes, all the codes can be verified.
A part of the products that will not be produced by Balkan anymore, will be manufactured by SP instead.

If you are selling old stock that you've already got, that's fine, but please stop telling people that Balkan are still manufacturing their steroid range as that's simply not true bro. They lost that licence about 12-18 months ago.

Balkan factory is still working, so please do not misinform people.

But when are they gonna start producing them since most SP products i like are always out of stock on your site for Europe, stuff like Mast Prop and NPP, SP tropin, HCG all of that is always out of stock, SP is as good as Balkan so i´d be relieved if i could get my hands on SP gear but all of it not just some of it

If you are selling old stock that you've already got, that's fine, but please stop telling people that Balkan are still manufacturing their steroid range as that's simply not true bro. They lost that licence about 12-18 months ago.
maybe you don't know that SP is the unofficial Balkan: te ugl or illegal balkan products..., so is the same drugs...

Just saw the Deus medical list of products on @ashop and the prices are just insane lol, 92 eur for Primomed, when official resellers on this same board sell it for 59 eur, how is this even possible?? also i see you are not listed as official resellers on their website Verify Partner which also makes no sense at all.

@cadafi you can check other source then if your lovely have no stocking.. check other boards etc.. main think to use genuine
I understand there are only like 3 official resellers ashop bieng one of them, most of them are out of stock on things i like for EU domestic, they do have some stock left but unfortunately of things i do not use, seems like this is for europe now, catcafe and Deus resllers offer good stuff, that is my go to now, how ever for my TRT apart of the one i get from the pharmacy i use Balkan´s to complement my weekly dose.

I understand there are only like 3 official resellers ashop bieng one of them, most of them are out of stock on things i like for EU domestic, they do have some stock left but unfortunately of things i do not use, seems like this is for europe now, catcafe and Deus resllers offer good stuff, that is my go to now, how ever for my TRT apart of the one i get from the pharmacy i use Balkan´s to complement my weekly dose.
How do you like the Deus stuff compared to Balkan and SP?

I just said above that part of their products will not be produced (not all of them - you can see on the official page of BP what products are still available (apollo, clen, cipandrol, clomed, enandrol, esculap, tamox, undecadrol etc)
The ones not available from BP anymore will be manufactured by SP instead.

But when are they gonna start producing them since most SP products i like are always out of stock on your site for Europe, stuff like Mast Prop and NPP, SP tropin, HCG all of that is always out of stock, SP is as good as Balkan so i´d be relieved if i could get my hands on SP gear but all of it not just some of it
We are working on supplying the stock for Europe.. some tabs from SP are already being produced..

Just saw the Deus medical list of products on @ashop and the prices are just insane lol, 92 eur for Primomed, when official resellers on this same board sell it for 59 eur, how is this even possible?? also i see you are not listed as official resellers on their website Verify Partner which also makes no sense at all.
We contacted them regarding including us in the official resellers list.

I just said above that part of their products will not be produced (not all of them - you can see on the official page of BP what products are still available (apollo, clen, cipandrol, clomed, enandrol, esculap, tamox, undecadrol etc)
The ones not available from BP anymore will be manufactured by SP instead.

Well you've changed your tune now compared to what you were saying in a couple of other threads before.
You were implying that Balkan were still in full production and everything was still available. I said you were wrong and you disagreed/suggested otherwise.

As I said already, Balkan are only manufacturing products for the healthcare market now. No more steroids/peds.