MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

Got burned on last order. Not delivered and was told pretty much that its my problem. Ive used them a few times before and no problems .

How do you like the Deus stuff compared to Balkan and SP?
Well since balkan/SP is very inconsistent right now regarding stock and prices, i have been using Deus, primo, tren ace, mast prop, NPP and i must say i am happy with how i feel, tren kicked me hard, overall they look clean and very well organized, Deus is definitely growing on me, also since i use very low dose of different compounds i like amps so i don’t have to be pinning one vial too many times

Well since balkan/SP is very inconsistent right now regarding stock and prices, i have been using Deus, primo, tren ace, mast prop, NPP and i must say i am happy with how i feel, tren kicked me hard, overall they look clean and very well organized, Deus is definitely growing on me, also since i use very low dose of different compounds i like amps so i don’t have to be pinning one vial too many times
Awesome that’s good to hear. Thanks for the feedback. I just got my hands on some Deus test e, mast e and tren ace. Looking forward to trying it

I just started using the SP Test-E that I bought last year...had to finish up some other stuff before going to this. Now getting around to it, I don't believe it's genuine. The green plastic top only says "SP", it doesn't say the compound name. The vials don't have the square hologram and don't say "For IM Use". And the code checker on the website doesn't even work.

I just started using the SP Test-E that I bought last year...had to finish up some other stuff before going to this. Now getting around to it, I don't believe it's genuine. The green plastic top only says "SP", it doesn't say the compound name. The vials don't have the square hologram and don't say "For IM Use". And the code checker on the website doesn't even work.
When you say that the code checker doesn't even work, do you mean that when you click on the "Submit" button... nothing happens?

That's a bug that their website has. I found a way around it, though.

I can check your codes if that's the problem you encounter when checking them. Just send me the codes through PM and I'll get back to you with the results.

I thought they had an US domenstic warehouse but i guess they just ship from another place, customs are a mess right now in general.
Anyways @ashop any news on when the new SP line is gonna be fully stocked?? for EU i mean i see they have new labels
We have USA Domestic for certain brands.
Great news, we have recently restocked part of SP and BP products for both USA and Europe (excepting some countries from Eu).

@ashop hello, I see you offer Express shipping now, is it supposed to be faster ??
It is available only for certain products and certain locations. Yes, obviously it's faster. If you need details, PM me your location and products you want and I'll let you know what we can do. Thank you.